Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Where should i put a short ram intake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was my dad reving it, i was behind the camera, he was just getting even with me for messing up his maxima. anyway it would be cool to donate this but id still want it back, id just like a little help getting this thing to its full potential. all your rides are an inspiration to me and what i wanna do with this. by the way, yea it is a baby motor. 61900 miles i think. im not sure if i want to swap anything just yet- i think thats a little too much for me to handle, i just wanna add a few things so my rich friends at school can have something to eat when i go against their subies and evos and big ass tahoes.

thanks to those that complemented and gave advice.

Comment

Hey zman.... Im the guy who talked to you on youtube over this video.

Glad you joined the site!! any questions you have feel free to ask...i guarantee the guys on here can help you out!

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

heres some advice
        dont build a car to compete with anyone
        build it to your standards

you can have a nice car, just take your time.
        do lots of planning and take your time.

start off simple.
        1.lower it, dont cheap out
        2.power adders, intake, header, exhaust.
        3. add rims, you can get all the name brand rims in knock off versions
        4. add stuff to it to make it your own.

and a huge thing search and research.

Comment

thanks j hoff, ive been hearing alot about lowering cars on this site, any idea on where to get the parts/labor done?
          and hey rob, is that your whip under the vid? nice rims. my first color choice was gonna be black but i think i like gray

Comment

Lowering your car is very easy. It was one of the first things I did. Research, and you can do it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
              thanks j hoff, ive been hearing alot about lowering cars on this site, any idea on where to get the parts/labor done?
              and hey rob, is that your whip under the vid? nice rims. my first color choice was gonna be black but i think i like gray
              yea it is..painted it myself. The link directly under my picture will take you to my members ride thread where you can read all about it. Goes for almost every member on here.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Working...
              X