Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

h22a different block sizes?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22a different block sizes?!?!?

I just got off the phone with the machine shop and they said that my old H22A and my new H22A are two different heights. Is that even possible if they are the same engine block?

I breathe down shit so hard, you could see sound.

Originally posted by NJ_STAMPEDE_LX View Post
    I just got off the phone with the machine shop and they said that my old H22A and my new H22A are two different heights. Is that even possible if they are the same engine block?
    now tyhat u say so mmy integra has a 94 h22 and juice has a 97 h22 and his h22 looks bigger than mine but i always assumed it is just an illusion with the size of the engine bays and maybe ride height i dont know

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=136667

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...TQ:MOTORS:1123

thats the one that I bought. I should be the same as a 95 H22A though right?1? idk what the hell is going on but it sucks

Comment

Deck Height
        H22A4 Block = 8.643
        H22A block = 8.643
        H23A block = 8.643
        H23A1 block = 8.643
        F22 block = 8.643
        F23 block = 8.643
        F20B block = 8.643

doesnt that mean that they should all be the same height?

Comment

Originally posted by NJ_STAMPEDE_LX View Post
          Deck Height
          H22A4 Block = 8.643
          H22A block = 8.643
          H23A block = 8.643
          H23A1 block = 8.643
          F22 block = 8.643
          F23 block = 8.643
          F20B block = 8.643

doesnt that mean that they should all be the same height?
          i guess so where did u get your info

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=136667

Comment

honda-tech.It turns out the guy who sold me my new block sold it to me with an F22 crankshaft. Thanks for the help.

Comment

You need to take your block to someone else if they are too lazy to measure your block before telling you something.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

So your H22 is stroked... nice. The pistons prodrude... does that mean that they are going to make contact with valves, or worse, the head? If there's enough clearance, you have a pretty cool setup on your hands.

Comment

prodrude? dont know what that means.. lol.. but anyway.. yes u can use the f22 crankshaft in an h22a but u have to use the f22 rods as well.. gives a nice lil bump in compression too..

Comment

A dictionary works wonders. That, or just contemplating the context in which it was used. It's a 5th grade level vocabulary word at best.

Comment

So if i decide to use the f22 crank and rods it would actually HELP??

Comment

Yes.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

awwwwwww sheittttttt lol I think I may just go with that then. how exactly may that help? I just need a breif explination so I can be at ease lol . ALSO would using over sized main bearings make any changes to how the compression is and all of that jazz? because thats what I ended up doing because I was tired of waiting for my car (Its been 3 months) but what I may do is,since I still have my f22 have the shop guys put those rods in later when I get back from vacation and actually have money lol

Comment

forgive me, I forgot to explain the fact that I already had an h22 Crank but it spun the bearings so it was in pretty bad condition. and its actually NOT the main bearings its the other ones I forget what they are called lol.
                            Last edited by NJ_STAMPEDE_LX; 06-17-2009, 01:56 AM. Reason: said h22a block instead of crank

Comment

google.com and read all the stickies.

Please dude. Please.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                              X