Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

car wont start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car wont start

hey ppl some of u know some of u dont, im juice21's girl, he was trying to play mechanic on my car and now it wont start, lol. he showed me how to check for spark and fuel and we did and the car isnt getting any of em. we replaced the main relay and still nothing, and this all started because he tried to put his ecu in my car and then after that the car would crank very strong but will nolt turn over. so hopefully u guys will have some ideas. by the way its a 94 integra with an h22 swap.

ps he forced me to write this to make me learn about my car

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=136667

Bad ECU? If it started just fine with a normal one...then it rules that out as a possibility. Is it a chipped ECU? If he messed with the map he could have messed something up making the car not start anymore.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
      Bad ECU? If it started just fine with a normal one...then it rules that out as a possibility. Is it a chipped ECU? If he messed with the map he could have messed something up making the car not start anymore.
      well i forgot to add that he tried both ecus in his accord and it worked fine. he has a tuned p28 ecu and i have just a basemap p28 ecu, he was trying to see if his made much of a difference into my integra

Comment

bump anyone had this issue before

Comment

checked the ECU fuses, and the backup/radio fuse?

Comment

Originally posted by 90accords View Post
            checked the ECU fuses, and the backup/radio fuse?
            ecu fuse is fine, but backup/radio fuse? think i noticed back up fuse looked a lil rough but ddint think that would affect the car starting

edit this is juice21 ryt now

Comment

when you turn the key to the on position does the cel stay on?

Comment

Originally posted by 5gwagon View Post
                when you turn the key to the on position does the cel stay on?
                theres no cel

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

it never comes on at all or it just comes on for 2 secs and goes off like its supposed to?

Comment

it never comes on at all or it just comes on for 2 secs and goes off like its supposed to?
                    yeh the usual, but i cud be wrong ima double check n let u know, but if it stayed on i think would of noticed.

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                    disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

what happened?

Comment

Check your grounds. Might be something playing with you.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

not sure about the teg, but I know our cars have an ecu fuse both under hood, and in the kick panel..... you check both?

Comment

Did you try putting the original ecu back in? If so, did it start with that . . . ?

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

what happened?
                              found out it had nothing to do with the ecu

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                              Check your grounds. Might be something playing with you.
                              yeh had to take it to hr auto performance here in tampa, said the car had a couple shorts in the wiring harness and he did his best to repair it care starts up fine now, but after i got the car now i noticed brake lights not working, but he recommends me finding another harness.

Originally posted by 90accords View Post
                              not sure about the teg, but I know our cars have an ecu fuse both under hood, and in the kick panel..... you check both?
                              yeh i checked bot fuses was wiring issue

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                              Did you try putting the original ecu back in? If so, did it start with that . . . ?
                              the ecu wasnt the problem

Comment

Working...
                              X