Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Fastest CB7 Ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
    REALLY? come on now ive only been on this site for what 6 years man do you really think i would lie about my times?

hows this? right lane.

i was a little worried when i sent you a stack of money last week.
    worried even further sending parts to you unsure of their return.

your credit is approved sir!!

nice times I.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

i dream of making a 10 second flat cb7 maybe a boosted H22, or in a perfect world a boosted K20A

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
      And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
      Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Originally posted by J3wman View Post
        i dream of making a 10 second flat cb7 maybe a boosted H22, or in a perfect world a boosted K20A
        there is a local boosted h22 cd5 making about 700whp, thats in the tens.
        5th gens weighs a significant amount more than cb's, so its very possible

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
          there has been a cb7 that was over 800whp
          No one asked about power...

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
          there is a local boosted h22 cd5 making about 700whp, thats in the tens.
          5th gens weighs a significant amount more than cb's, so its very possible

He is not in the 10's. He's barely made it to the high 11's. His car has the capabilities of doing 10's tho...

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by GearBangnAccord View Post
            proof Or GTFO

Lol, someone needs to learn some respect for the OG's.

Seems to me pulling anything lower then a 11 is going to be a extreme traction issue, like everyone says there is accords with 600+ whp but thats not going to get you down the track any faster.
            Originally posted by deevergote
            ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
            Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
            Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
            04 WRX stg 2 sedan
            Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
              He is not in the 10's. He's barely made it to the high 11's. His car has the capabilities of doing 10's tho...
              my dearest apologies good sir.

Comment

REALLY? come on now ive only been on this site for what 6 years man do you really think i would lie about my times?

hows this? right lane.

Man you're making in the high 400's and you're only running high 12's??

No disrespect intended its a dope setup, but sounds like you got a traction issue huh?

Seriously though not tryin to hate or nothin, just curious.

Comment

he cut 2.1 60fts that night i believe

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq
                  Sold: 8/2016

Comment

hows this? right lane.

dont' forget this is high elevation denver colorado. 5280 ft a mile high in the sky buds. 12.8 at 120 means pretty good traction, but could be better.

Be Clean

Comment

I definatly agree that I can do better concidering my last run of the day was a 12.80 at 98 mph because I was bracket racing and shut it down just after the 1000ft mark. It was Definatly a 12.6 run had I stayed in it. My cam is the main reason I had issues with my time. It doesn't allow my turbo to spool fast enough. My 12 sec time slip was done on a bone stock head with bisi springs that's it. The head and cam are the heart of an engine. Once I build my head I'll be 600+ hp no problem and deep in the 11's maybe 10's. Only time and money will tell.....

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                      member ride thread
                      11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                      People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                      I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                      John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by nostringz View Post
                        dont' forget this is high elevation denver colorado. 5280 ft a mile high in the sky buds. 12.8 at 120 means pretty good traction, but could be better.
                        120 is a very high trap for a 12.8 I assume that was without slicks?

Comment

Originally posted by 5gwagon View Post
                          120 is a very high trap for a 12.8 I assume that was without slicks?
                          it was on BFG drag radials

member ride thread
                          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

you gonna pick up slicks in the future?

Comment

yea once i put my 4x100 converted hubs on ill be running 24.5" slicks on lenso wheels.

member ride thread
                              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

hows this? right lane.
                                i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee276/audiian/IMG_0513.jpg
                                i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee276/audiian/IMGP2382.jpg
                                Good Lord man! You tryin' to alter the earths rotational speed or something

Originally posted by keoni96826 View Post
                                justin izumi went 11.9 on his f22a turbo setup in 1999 i think it was with about 450whp.
                                Originally posted by keoni96826 View Post
                                Justin Izumi's 1991 Honda Accord
                                "It still has its F22A1 motor. Single cam NON VTEC for ya'll non motor heads.
                                Its been down the 1/4 in11.95"

^^^^thats a quote from him
                                quotes don't count
                                Last edited by bcjammerx; 06-09-2009, 04:14 AM.
                                ____

Comment

Working...
                                X