Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Help me before i buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me before i buy

I have a 92 accord and i want to know good was to increase the speed of the car and i also want to know what i would need to drop an engine out of a skyline gtr to my car and i i kinda want to keep it automatic if i can so can any one help me out

Originally posted by Saint_Justin View Post
    I have a 92 accord and i want to know good was to increase the speed of the car and i also want to know what i would need to drop an engine out of a skyline gtr to my car and i i kinda want to keep it automatic if i can so can any one help me out
    how deep are your pockets????

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

so you want to know the secret to dropping in a skyline engine and powertrain into a honda?

lots of time, money, fabrication skill and patience.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

hahaha .. had me going there for a second. good joke!

if u want speed, swap an H.
        Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
        -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Just to give you an idea it costs about 10k to put a 2J in an 06 G35. Just something to think about

click to see my ride
          click to check out my bb6 dash swap

Comment

dont listen to these noobs. its a direct bolt in. you have to delete cruise control and power steering though. there is room for A/C.
            and your going to need to put a washer on one of the mounts. its a little off.

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
              dont listen to these noobs. its a direct bolt in. you have to delete cruise control and power steering though. there is room for A/C.
              and your going to need to put a washer on one of the mounts. its a little off.
              Me and my friends pulled the motor out of a skyline and put it in his 93.

We did have an issue with the mounts but like 92jdm said a couple washers and you'll be good, We couldn't keep the AC though, Prolly because of the twin turbos and the 50 shot of nitrous.

Comment

So much for not flaming on n00bs... Welcome to the board as I see this is your first post.

Check out the swaps section of this forum, there is all kinds of good information. A healthy F22 has potential. If you want a swap that is going to give you more power look into swapping in a H22. If you have more money to play with look at the K series motors. The search button is your friend as this board has been around for a while and more then likely your question(s) have been asked and answered before. If you do manage to stumble upon a problem that you can't find on the board post it up and I am sure there will be at least 2 people that have had the same problem and can help you out.

EDIT: Where are you from?
                Last edited by MadSpleen85; 06-04-2009, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X