Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new to site 92 ex project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to site 92 ex project

hey everyone my name is mike ive been on the site for a few just havent gotten around to doing this i live in ct right now i like to consider myself a pretty damn relaxed kid so i dont see myself being a complete dumbshit here for all of you who have been here for a while. so now onto my car right now i own a 92 accord ex but sadly im not exactly sure what happened to it but it is currently off the road and it been sitting around since the begining of november. i am curently swapping in a f22b dohc into the car but just one thing has kept me from pretty much finishing it the darn axle bolts wont come off for anything so there for i cant take the axles out of the tranny cause i am changing that along with the motor. everything else is pretty much off. then theres the body it has the typical honda rust and its pretty dinged up from the previous owner needs a new passenger fender looks like somebody side swiped something then it was covered in mud that like crusted onto the car as it was sitting under a tree in dirt i bought the car for 900 so i couldnt expect it too be in great shape but im gonna be working on getting pics of the car up as soon as my phone well send the pics to photobucket well i well be talking to everyone soon let me know what you think i could do with it and ideas work.

Welcome to the site man. I have the same year and model cb7!

Comment

Originally posted by DejectedAngel View Post
      Welcome to the site man. I have the same year and model cb7!
      nice which motor do you have though .

Comment

Sup man, hey is your tranny good? thinking of doing a 5speed swap

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
        When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
          Sup man, hey is your tranny good? thinking of doing a 5speed swap
          What is the purpose of this post?

Comment

post confused me bro.. is the post of the stuck axle bolts?

Comment

Working...
            X