Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

i really need help car drifting to the side....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really need help car drifting to the side....

ok so i lowered my car n everytime i hit a small pot hole or a lil bump my ass of the car drifts to da side can some1 tell me wat it may be... n my ABS light is on since da drop

Did you get your car aligned afterwards?

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

na i didnt. i thought it might of been the power steerin

Comment

definitely get it aligned as soon as u can

JDMchristian991's fiance and better half
        and yes...im a FEMALE!!

Comment

if your car was not pulling before the drop, is it dropped on springs or adjustable coilovers, mines on cheap coilovers, mine pulls when one of the wheels is lower. if all is even then alignment is about the only thing that'll help, on the abs light could be low fluid, did any wires get pinched or cut to the sensor during the drop?
          Random Customs
          Praise the lowered

Comment

Originally posted by greenbme89 View Post
            definitely Get It Aligned As Soon As U Can
            X2.

Comment

you dont need help if your car if DRIFTING, you need to enjoy it! lol. a drifting cb. cool!
              The past, is history:The future, is a mystery:The present, is a gift.
              James 4:7
              Submit yourself to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Comment

lol^^.... mine was that too, the first time i lowered my car on cheap coilover sleeves and on stock shocks... when ur ass is bouncing everywhere, thats when u know ur shocks are really blown...i mean when i changed my shocks, there no oil in it what so ever, and every time i hit a little pot hole as stated it slides to the right...it is really dangerouse driving around with blown shocks...u need to replace it and get an alignment right away...and also during the rain i can feel my rear starts to slide a bit when i make a turn...felt cool for awhile but got annoying..so u might want to replace that shock if its still stock.

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
                Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

sounds like harsh bump steer.

Comment

I had something like this in my 90 EX. Does it seem like someone is pulling the e-brake and turning the wheel to get the ass-end to slide out? Like the ass end is kicking out on you? And is it always to the same side?
                    ~Built not Bought~

--member ride page--
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130234

Comment

yeah i think its the shocks. im ganna need to change them asap. how much would an alignment go for im not trying to spend mad $.... and the abs all the fluids r good so yea i guess its got to be one of the hoses.. well thanks guys ...

Comment

where I live, you can get a front wheel alignment for $35 or a 4 wheel for $50. But I'm in a small town...
                        ~Built not Bought~

--member ride page--
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130234

Comment

Originally posted by midnight_1 View Post
                          where I live, you can get a front wheel alignment for $35 or a 4 wheel for $50. But I'm in a small town...
                          alignments are about the same where i'm from too
                          Random Customs
                          Praise the lowered

Comment

Working...
                          X