Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

car wont start s light blinking

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car wont start s light blinking

hi guy my car has decided to not start today and the s light is blinking car ran fine yesterday started just fine then today it wont start the codes i got tcu codes 1,3,6,7,8,14 and it isnt priming the fuel no ecu codes can it be the main relay causeing all the problems thanks for all your help guys

My car did this, replace the TCU thats what I had too do
    -Will

Comment

Originally posted by cloudcb7 View Post
      hi guy my car has decided to not start today and the s light is blinking car ran fine yesterday started just fine then today it wont start the codes i got tcu codes 1,3,6,7,8,14 and it isnt priming the fuel no ecu codes can it be the main relay causeing all the problems thanks for all your help guys
      ok i was just in your shoes...not the same symptoms but i did alot of looking so hopefully my looking can help you...k yes it could be your relay...pull and check/test that if test good then that can't be your issue(this can be done at a local parts store usually)....now wait.. when ya put your key in..and turn it in the on position(not starting the car...just the power) do ya hear a click and a whine......from what your saying bout the fuel thing..you wont hear a whine..but if ya do let me know...also this is my guide i used to help me......http://techauto.awardspace.com/ignition.html#

let me know what ya get...ill be here all night pretty much and i pop in time to time thru da week.
      ~CB7 Phoenix~

(picture missing help me get a new one )

The California White Tux
      *and its alive!! hahaha*
      *under construction*M.R.T: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1689652 *changes soon to take over*

Comment

i do here a click from the engine bay but not the normal wine from the gas tank

Comment

did your car do the same thing as mine or did it do something different

Comment

i do here a click from the engine bay but not the normal wine from the gas tank
            ok main relay is fine... or should be..only thing is that it could be the points...meaning your contact point for the fuel could be bad...did ya check all fuses inside the car and under the hood...also how much do ya got to fix the issue...i know when i was i had like no money and had to pull shit out my ass to pay for parts...and now i cant wait till this monday for my paycheck since i made more money this check to pay to fix my car.
            ~CB7 Phoenix~

The California White Tux
            *and its alive!! hahaha*
            *under construction*M.R.T: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1689652 *changes soon to take over*

Comment

did your car do the same thing as mine or did it do something different
              mine wouldnt start like yours but i luckily got fuel and compression...oh btw remove oil filler cap..and make sure when engine is being cranked..that your getting camshaft and rocker arm movement
              ~CB7 Phoenix~

The California White Tux
              *and its alive!! hahaha*

Comment

i am broke as well there is movement in the valvetrain and it tried to start but then it just kept turning over and over but wouldnt fire when yesterday it ran fine it just doesnt make sense

Comment

1 - Lock-up solenoid 'A' circuit open or shorted.
                  3 - Throttle Position Sensor circuit open or shorted.
                  6 - Shift Lever Position Switch circuit open.
                  7 - Shift Solenoid 'A' circuit open or shorted.
                  8 - Shift Solenoid 'B' circuit open or shorted.
                  14 - Linear (line pressure control) solenoid open or shorted.

You have a lot of solenoids that needs replacing. I believe the reason it won't start because of the TPS.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                  1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                  2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                  2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                  2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                  2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

see thats what doesnt make sense cause everything was fine yester day and now its all messed up could it be a bad tcu causing the problems

Comment

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
                      1 - Lock-up solenoid 'A' circuit open or shorted.
                      3 - Throttle Position Sensor circuit open or shorted.
                      6 - Shift Lever Position Switch circuit open.
                      7 - Shift Solenoid 'A' circuit open or shorted.
                      8 - Shift Solenoid 'B' circuit open or shorted.
                      14 - Linear (line pressure control) solenoid open or shorted.

You have a lot of solenoids that needs replacing. I believe the reason it won't start because of the TPS.
                      yeah thats y i told the op that he needs to check fuses and things because thats alot of shiz thats wrong with the car when it was fine.
                      ~CB7 Phoenix~

The California White Tux
                      *and its alive!! hahaha*

Comment

see thats what doesnt make sense cause everything was fine yester day and now its all messed up could it be a bad tcu causing the problems
                        noo i wouldnt think so becuase your only issue is ya not getting fuel.....fuel spark and compression three very important ingrediants for a car to run.....althought something could have happened and your tcu got fried.... best bet...take out fuel pump and get it tested but then again thats work...you could go to jy and pickup a tcu and test it but thats $..i got lucky and sweet talked the parts store and they let me try parts before i fully paid for it and couldn't return it.
                        ~CB7 Phoenix~

The California White Tux
                        *and its alive!! hahaha*

Comment

the car is getting fuel i can smell it wile im trying to start it could the main relay cause this

Comment

ok! you smell gas...main relay clicks!...now forget the relay then and the fuel pump...because then that has to be working...
                            ~CB7 Phoenix~

The California White Tux
                            *and its alive!! hahaha*

Comment

are ya getting spark?
                              ~CB7 Phoenix~

The California White Tux
                              *and its alive!! hahaha*

Comment

Working...
                              X