Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

K24Z3 Pistons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree about doing a full build with stock parts man and i also agree with the frank motors too after looking into it more. and as for low budget motor builds are great after 10 years of being in the scene and 10 years of part not being used collecting dust they getting a wide hair to try something to see what it will do. but as of the op this is not practical for his case and will only cost a few hundred more to do it right( well right is a bad term for it but better is fitting) what is your opinion of the h22 stroke in a f22 to free up some revs(with head work of course) making a f21

Comment

I was looking around for pistons for my f22 build, besides ebay stuff which im kind of leary about, the bisimoto shelf 12:1 pistons and bisi hbeam rods seem like a pretty good deal. I looked at arias and they cost more and dont offer anything over 10.5:1. What do you guys think/ or know. Are there good piston/rod sets out there for a better price? I should be getting my block (actually a complete motor) in 2 weeks. Once I have it in the shop and tore down, the fun and buying stuff shall begin.
      1989 cressida: Polycog diesel ultracharged, high tension muffler bearings, Manestically spaced pivot bearings, High definition halogen fluid, Flourescently scored bio-fuel seperator, flux capacitor and a Sega Genesis hooked up to a 9" b/w tv via cable to antenna converter.

Comment

Originally posted by keldore View Post
        I was looking around for pistons for my f22 build, besides ebay stuff which im kind of leary about, the bisimoto shelf 12:1 pistons and bisi hbeam rods seem like a pretty good deal. I looked at arias and they cost more and dont offer anything over 10.5:1. What do you guys think/ or know. Are there good piston/rod sets out there for a better price? I should be getting my block (actually a complete motor) in 2 weeks. Once I have it in the shop and tore down, the fun and buying stuff shall begin.
        bisi makes great products and you will be happy with them

Comment

Bisi might know the F22A better than the engineers that designed it... You simply can not go wrong with his products, and I believe the customer support is very good there as well. Hell, Bisi himself will post on this forum from time to time.

He has a permanent banner displayed on this site. It will never be taken down.

Comment

Working...
          X