Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

supercharger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

supercharger

does any one know if they make a supercharger for the cb7 or can you only get turbo and what are the benifits and flaws to each one

not sure about the supercharger for a cb... but... the turbo will have a slight lag in power till the exhaust pressure builds to spool up the turbo, and the supercharger, while not having the lag because it is belt driven... on the same note... the supercharger kind of robs the power it creates BECASUE it is belt driven, which also means its more of a fight to spin the screws inside the supercharger to create and maintain the pressure needed for boost... they both have their ups and downs... but i think if you have a cb with a 4banger go turbo
    THOU SHALT NOT SHIT IN DEEVE'S WHEATIES

Comment

super charger won't fit..but don't quote me on that.

just get turbo.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
      2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

you could fabricate one on there.

take runners from the f22 and weld a supercharger to them.

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
          super charger won't fit..but don't quote me on that.

just get turbo.
          im pretty sure there is enough room for a supercharger. they make them for eg6(i think) if they can fit in there then a supercharger will fit in the accord engine bay.

Comment

Someone on cl was selling a h22 sc, so i'm sure they make one..

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
            Bought from: ChampCoupe
            Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post

I want it!

i want to supercharge real bad.

Comment

this will be the best way to do it in my opinion. i was thinking about doing this for a while. super charging by using a ati procharger the only thing that will have to really be modified is a bracket to mount it to other than than it is pretty strait forward her is one for sale he had it an a fully build b18c1 at 10 psi it made 300 whp and 240ish wtq so i would thik it would make 250 on a f22 and with a pulley change it can make more boost probley netting 300ish whp.

Comment

Originally posted by FNEG View Post
                    this will be the best way to do it in my opinion. i was thinking about doing this for a while. super charging by using a ati procharger the only thing that will have to really be modified is a bracket to mount it to other than than it is pretty strait forward her is one for sale he had it an a fully build b18c1 at 10 psi it made 300 whp and 240ish wtq so i would thik it would make 250 on a f22 and with a pulley change it can make more boost probley netting 300ish whp.
                    and then after a couple of runs, u'll see massive amounts of smoke coming from under the hood.
                    Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                    -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

look for superchargers for an F22A1 (assuming thats what you got) thats the engine code for our cars. but the benifits of a turbo is you get more power but only in the upper revs other than that it creates turbo lag this is because it uses your exhaust pressure to spool the turbine in the intake and create more pressure in the cylenders. The supercharger however uses a pulley system to create this effect, it gives you power through out all your revs but also gives you slightly less power. if youre a mad man do both however do remember for forced intake youre gonna need high comp pistons and rods.

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                      And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
                      Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Originally posted by J3wman View Post
                        however do remember for forced intake youre gonna need high comp pistons and rods.
                        that will cause a big boom you will want low comp for a force feed motor

Comment

i concurr with fneg... lower compression is a must.... and above all else... REDO YOUR HEAD!!! putting boost through a stock head and cam is MUY MUY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD JU JU!!!!
                          THOU SHALT NOT SHIT IN DEEVE'S WHEATIES

Comment

i love all the horrible horrible information thats being construed in this thread....

My Members Ride Thread
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

Originally posted by J3wman View Post
                              look for superchargers for an F22A1 (assuming thats what you got) thats the engine code for our cars. but the benifits of a turbo is you get more power but only in the upper revs other than that it creates turbo lag this is because it uses your exhaust pressure to spool the turbine in the intake and create more pressure in the cylenders. The supercharger however uses a pulley system to create this effect, it gives you power through out all your revs but also gives you slightly less power. if youre a mad man do both however do remember for forced intake youre gonna need high comp pistons and rods.
                              hahaha, you cant be serious...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
                              Bought from: ChampCoupe
                              Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

Working...
                              X