Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

G22 parts list (AKA H22 head F22 block)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
    Well the H will make a lot more power w/the same amount of boost. Just have to be more careful when you tune it.
    I highly doubt that. pound for pound (of boost) if both motors had the same turbo and similar/same manifolds i am pretty confident in saying the f22 would make more power than the H

Originally posted by Turbo Dave View Post
    everyone blows this engine up because they rev 7k on a f block trying to drag that v tec out..., ive blown up 3 f22 blocks by over revving them.
    Something must be wrong with the way your building or the way your driving. I have an f22 and i rev it to 8500 and havent blown up. there is no reason to rev that high though unless your actually making power there which i doubt you are. use your dyno sheet to determine where you should shift.

Originally posted by sukkafree63 View Post
    .all i hear is flack about how hard it is to tune a boosted H22 so thats most of the reason why i wanna use the F22 block with the H head...

.also got to thinkin about goin the other route and gettin a F22b non vtec and makin that a turbo but i havent done enough research
    Tuning is tuning and tuning for an h22 is no different than tuning for an f22. sure some stuff will be different but its not like its a wildly different method of tuning. and tuning has nothing to do with the bottom end.

the f22b is basically an f22 with an h23 head. It has been turbocharged before.

Originally posted by sukkafree63 View Post
    plus if i do that i wanna sleeve the block but i cant figure out which sleeves to get for it....there the ones back on page 1 that i was considering but im not sure what the diff between the two types is....
    golden eagle sleeves!

Originally posted by Bryan R View Post
    wow if you can find me a complete h22 engine for $300 ill suck your dick this falls in line with your own last sentance in your post. this takes me back to the SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT statement. one guy says its not worth it and the rest of you little cock suckers fall right behind him. now this saturday im slapping an h22 head on an f22 block and when its finished im going to see how bad i smoke you little h22 guys.

this site is full of douches. peace out.
    must be another one of those kids that was born with the knowledge of everything there is to know about cars lol. you really gotta be retarded to think that you can make more power with a f22/h22 combo when you are dropping compression from what a full h22 is. LESS COMPRESSION MEANS LESS POWER!!! Apparently im a douche according to this guy but at least my douche car makes 4 times the power of this guys car

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
    member ride thread
    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

i kinda have to disagree here..

there has been several back to back dyno comparison.. on boosted engines with low compression.. vs engines with higher compression.. and the power advantages arnt that amazing.. in comparsion to a low comp motor..

so saying that a low compresssion(which really doesnt drop that much )
      f22/h22 hybrid = 8:4:1cr.. compared to 8:8:1cr of a stock f22a...

same turbo.. same setup.. pound for pound.. the h22a might make more power due to having a broader powerband.. but i bet money on it.. the hybrid will make more torque.. 95mm stroke baybe.. 95mm stroke...

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        Then get the fuck off of my site.

classic mike... simply classic..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Working...
        X