Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

lower blinker delete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
    This thread is FAIL!

To the OP... Get some bumper lights of ebay for $25. They come in clear, blacked, and amber.

Now go here and order 2 of #7

Put it all together and you have turn signals...

And you should buy all this because for one, not using/ having turn signals makes you a huge asshole to others. I personally hate having to wait for the guy who is going to turn but isn't signaling. And if a police officer sees you not using/having a "visible" turn signal (the corner bulbs are not visible in sunlight) you will get pulled over. Than there is a 90% chance if you get a ticket, that you will post in off topic and bitch about how retarded cops are and blahblahblah.

So just buy the lights
    well thank you ej but impretty sure that as i stated before alaskans perspective differs than that of ever one else im just trying to find a way to bypass these lights

"accidents in the back seats cause kids"
    but who says that i
    have back seats in my sedan

THE ALASKA EXPERIMENT

Comment

What I always thought was, A light bulb is basically a resistor.. with those two bulbs gone there is less resistance causing them to flicker faster? I'm not claiming that's the truth, Just what I always thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Whutface View Post
        What I always thought was, A light bulb is basically a resistor.. with those two bulbs gone there is less resistance causing them to flicker faster? I'm not claiming that's the truth, Just what I always thought.
        yeah see i had the same iead so if i put another resistor in there but not a light i could ultimitly trick the ecu so by whutface thank you for backing up my statement i was gonna get the resistance and head to radio shack and wire the in because i dont have the appropret bumper yet alone the lights and i dont want to spend the money on the bumper and light and then pay for shipping to the big AK because all thought we are part of the united states we have to pay more for shipping and when i say more i mean alot more

but who says that i

THE ALASKA EXPERIMENT

Comment

Originally posted by Whutface View Post
          That's basically it...

I know that people who convert the bulbs to leds have this problem... One solution is to get a heavy duty flasher unit. I have no clue how or if it would work though...

Comment

ya ill get the calculations and post updates as well as pics thanks

but who says that i

THE ALASKA EXPERIMENT

Comment

ok guys i took someones pic thank you who ever you are because i needed a pic to explain my point my bumper lookes exactly like his NO LIGHTS AND BRACKETS how can i make my blinkers slow down

i was going to run a resistor in place of the bulbs cause i dont even have the bulbs or plugs just wires dangling

but who says that i

THE ALASKA EXPERIMENT

Comment

wow that looks like shit
                wat?

Comment

ya the guy who owned my car before me had removec the bottom blinkers and all the inerds of the bumper so it looks like that but its not my car mines stock brown he also had a half asked chicken wire job in there too but i took it out and im gonna do a steel mesh but i need to know how to get my blinkers working correctly instead of blinking fast

PS>>>> THATS NOT MY CAR IN THE PIC ABOVE

but who says that i

THE ALASKA EXPERIMENT

Comment

Working...
                  X