Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Info on boosted f22 ecu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Info on boosted f22 ecu

getting a turbo kit soon looking for info on chipped ecu's.

use a p28 or pr4 out of a civic or integra. and u can get it chipped with chrome with a basemap. remember a base map doesnt mean u are tuned. u still have to get it tuned. and what year is your car?
    278 whp 266 wtq.
    build thread. CLICK HERE
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=126819

Comment

i am going to be useing a hondata s200 on a chipped p30(b16)you can find them just as cheap as chiped p28's on chrome and they have some extra features such as boost cut, shift light, lauch control etc.

Comment

i have a 91 lx but should get a a6 swap with the kit. does the p28 just plug in from the old ecu connectors? thanks for the replys
        Last edited by keoni96826; 03-22-2009, 12:56 AM.

Comment

yes it does are you vtec??? if not then you don't need to spend the extra cash on the p28 and instead just get a po6 and in the future you can add vtec to the po6 if needed. normally po6's sell for 50-60 buck here where i am

Comment

chrome has boost cut shift light and launch control. and it is much cheaper
            278 whp 266 wtq.
            build thread. CLICK HERE
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=126819

Comment

for shift light, etc where is the output located at???

Comment

Originally posted by FNEG View Post
                for shift light, etc where is the output located at???
                CEL is the output @ specified rpm.
                either kill it or drift it...

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

I would go for a P06, its cheap and easy to find. You can add Vtec capability if needed later on.

It plugs right into the stock ECU harness.
                  1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

what is the po6 from?

Comment

92-95 Civic LX/DX

There is an entire section of this forum dedicated to ECU tuning. Check it out. It's under the Performance section.

Comment

thanks. do you know someone who is a good tuner on this forum? that i can talk to i tried to pm some but no one replys back.

Comment

I use a P28 Civic ECU in accord. Mine is VTEC though, so if you're running a Non-vtec motor then just get a PO6 and use Crome for tuning. I would also suggest getting a wideband!

Comment

Suggest? You NEED a wideband to properly tune an ECU!

keoni96826, I don't know of any in Hawaii, but d112crzy is one of the most active members here that knows a good deal about ECU tuning.

However, most of the knowledgable members won't waste their time on questions that are already answered in "sticky" threads, or if you don't bother writing a clear question. "yo how do i 2ne dis engin?" won't get you a response. Learn what you can, come up with a legitimate question, and ask someone that knows. Show that you're actually TRYING to learn, and they'll help you. I don't know a single member of this forum that enjoys spoon-feeding people that won't bother trying to learn for themselves.

Comment

yeah ive been looking in the ecu tuning threads and im kind of figuring things of plus i ask my friends here. they kind of know some things so i learning just not everything super fast. i just got talked into going turbo so im only now learning but i just wanted to try and get everything i need to learn before i get my kit but i guess not. plus my budget is bigger than i though. i did pm d112crzy but never got back to me i guess i know why now all i wanted was prices then i can figure the rest out on my own like programs and stuff. thanks for the info and advice though.

Comment

Working...
                              X