Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

will an integra radiator fit in a accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will an integra radiator fit in a accord

I was wondering if a 91 acura integra radiator would fit in my 93 accord it looks the same but i was wondering if anyone here knoew for sure if it would fit.

you can make it fit, but it won't just drop in. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

do you happen to know what I may need to do to make it work. i see that the top hose will need to be moved to the left corner but I didnt really see anything else that would need to be worked out.

Comment

you might have to move the rad mounting points at the bottom. also you can get a universal rubber hose that is bendable. you will probably have to make metal rad brackets w/ rubber bushings for the top or relocate the stock ones. i see people do this when putting 5th gen and civic rads in their cars.

any reason you want that rad over one that goes in there?later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Well i got a hole in my rad and me and my buddy junked an integra a while back and we kept the radiator. I dont want to spend the money on a new one if i dont have to although it is only like 82 bucks money is money to me.

Comment

For memory The Accord radiator has 38mm in/outlets and the Integra has 32mm, So you would need to make an adaptor.
            The bottom mounts will need to be relocated as TypeG said. They are only spot welded in, so you can easily drill them out and re-weld them to the new position.

Also you would probabally need to use the Integra fans to bolt to the radiator.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Working...
            X