Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

C pillar bar install Question. HELP ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C pillar bar install Question. HELP ASAP

Oaay just received the Integra C pillar bar and i am coming up about 3-4 inches short. Whats the problem. Several people on here have made it work so what do i need to do??????????????????

get longer bolts and put washers between the bar and the side of the C pillar to take up the slack

Comment

what year integra did you order for

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
        what year integra did you order for
        Both DA and DC2 Integra bars are the same length. The DA bar is actually shorter but I bought the DC2 bar which taps oout at 46.5 inches. I went and bought some washers and longer bolts. Cutting the plastic is the main bitch in all this. Hopefully that will work and it will not look to gaudy.

Comment

Originally posted by poolhall.junkie View Post
          Both DA and DC2 Integra bars are the same length. The DA bar is actually shorter but I bought the DC2 bar which taps oout at 46.5 inches. I went and bought some washers and longer bolts. Cutting the plastic is the main bitch in all this. Hopefully that will work and it will not look to gaudy.
          I got a DA bar and fits perfect.

Comment

no washers need or longer bolts for the DA bar? and the DA bar is 90-93 correct?
            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Comment

Well I finally got it together after about 25 washers on each side. Something has to be wrong for others to fit and mine come up so short. DA bar i think measures at 44 and the DC2 bar goes from 44 to 46.5. Makes no sense. Its in so o well I guess. Just to figure out a way to make the square that i cut around the bar look clean. Im think about some type of molding and some cloth like a boot or something to put in the hole to hide the washers and what not. Any suggestions??????

Comment

Originally posted by poolhall.junkie View Post
                  Well I finally got it together after about 25 washers on each side. Something has to be wrong for others to fit and mine come up so short. DA bar i think measures at 44 and the DC2 bar goes from 44 to 46.5. Makes no sense. Its in so o well I guess. Just to figure out a way to make the square that i cut around the bar look clean. Im think about some type of molding and some cloth like a boot or something to put in the hole to hide the washers and what not. Any suggestions??????
                  You could get some black vacuum hose and slit it down the center then put it on the edge.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
                  Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
                  My member's ride

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                    I got a DA bar and fits perfect.

my picture is all over this forum lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
                      my picture is all over this forum lol
                      thats what you get for sleeping
                      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by AbsurdNY View Post
                        You could get some black vacuum hose and slit it down the center then put it on the edge.
                        Thats a good idea. For the 3x3 square that i cut into the plastic is there like a universal cut to fit type molding out there that i could use to make the square look neat? Thanks for the input.

Comment

Working...
                        X