Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My f22a6 turbo build slowly lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My f22a6 turbo build slowly lol

Just started putting my turbo kit on and all i can say is that redrilling a dsm manifold is a pain in the ass and i will never do it again.... anyways heres my set up
    -f22a6 completely stock with 202k mi
    -dsm manifold ported with t3 adapter plate
    -t3 turbo off old school 300zx running stock wastegate 7.5 psi
    -front mount intercooler
    -dsm bov
    -chipped po6 w/ base map from crzy.tuning soon i hope...
    -450cc injectors

basically i just mocked everything up and redrilled my manifold today which was a pain in the ass, mocked up my front mount and hacked up my front bumper
    but it was well worth it bc it looks mean as shit! anyways heres some pics off my side kick...

engine bay

another

money shot!

and the hottest girl ever misa campo!!

Now the real question is... Would you take the girl over the turbo?
    90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
    2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

Originally posted by buknoo View Post
      Just started putting my turbo kit on and all i can say is that redrilling a dsm manifold is a pain in the ass and i will never do it again.... anyways heres my set up
      -f22a6 completely stock with 202k mi
      -dsm manifold ported with t3 adapter plate
      -t3 turbo off old school 300zx running stock wastegate 7.5 psi
      -front mount intercooler
      -dsm bov
      -chipped po6 w/ base map from crzy.tuning soon i hope...
      -450cc injectors

basically i just mocked everything up and redrilled my manifold today which was a pain in the ass, mocked up my front mount and hacked up my front bumper
      but it was well worth it bc it looks mean as shit! anyways heres some pics off my side kick...

engine bay

another

money shot!

and the hottest girl ever misa campo!!
      do u still havr the stock radiator and fans? ac?

Comment

why doesnt a h22 turbo kit work?
        yes im 15, yes my car and i are the same age, and not now but soon i will smoke you

Comment

-i would definitely take miss campo over my car haha.
          -stock radiator and fans, no ac...
          -i think the headers for h22 is different...
          got my piping done, now the problem is the wastegate!!!

Comment

Charge piping all done. Dont worry the driver side piping isnt gonna be gimp like that lol

Comment

Originally posted by cb7younggun View Post
              why doesnt a h22 turbo kit work?
              h22 exhaust ports are spaced apart differntly than a f22 or h23.
              miss my turbo cb7
              moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Charge piping all done. Dont worry the driver side piping isnt gonna be gimp like that lol
                if you got someone that could weld aluminum, tell them to weld you a bracket to hold up your intercooler, like mines. works hella better.

miss my turbo cb7

Comment

that shit looks hot! lol alot cleaner than mines... but i put the bumper on today and it sits fine doesnt move anywhere with the bumper on i even tried to yank it out and didnt move no thieves for me! bu wat is your set up? any numbers?? lmk im interested in finding all the sohc f22 turbos on this site....

Comment

im single cam turbo! Welcome to f22 boost lol!

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                    member ride thread
                    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

wow that is alot of power for a stock sohc jeez! what is tha thing infront of your intercooler lol

Comment

looking good bro! gl with ur build! ill keep checkin ur thread out!

Comment

that shit looks hot! lol alot cleaner than mines... but i put the bumper on today and it sits fine doesnt move anywhere with the bumper on i even tried to yank it out and didnt move no thieves for me! bu wat is your set up? any numbers?? lmk im interested in finding all the sohc f22 turbos on this site....
                          12.5psi of boost on a 14b dsm turbo maxing it out. 243hp 235tq. ate all the thread off my front tires quickly.
                          miss my turbo cb7

Comment

damn any track times? were u tuned? hope so lol. the turbo im running should be better than the 14b i think it spoolls around 2500 if i remember i heard dsm turbos spool at idle! lol

Comment

damn any track times? were u tuned? hope so lol. the turbo im running should be better than the 14b i think it spoolls around 2500 if i remember i heard dsm turbos spool at idle! lol
                              It never seen the track, I'm think low 14s easy. Stay tuned on my next build, imma hit 10s

Car was tuned on a broken clutch. I was going to go get it retuned, but my one oil line broke, and hadn't have to time to go get it retuned. 3 months later the cam gear slipped and blew a piston ring. It's sitting for a cupple months now, waiting for a new build
                              Last edited by quickangel93; 02-26-2009, 02:12 PM.
                              miss my turbo cb7

Comment

Working...
                              X