Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

clutch flywheel advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clutch flywheel advice

so i plan on doing the auto to manual swap in the near future and i already know im getting the esp mount kit for it....what i would like to know is what would be the best clutch/flywheel setup for f22 with h23 im and delta 272 cam which will be turboed soon making no more then 250hp. i was going for the exedy stage 1 clutch with fidanza 12lb flywheel

what you guys think?

btw 420 post
    Last edited by 91project; 02-17-2009, 12:29 AM.

bump

Comment

sounds like a plan, chan.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

thanks. any sites you guys recommend besides ebay?

Comment

ebay is pretty much the cheapest. if you buy from gripforce from ebay, they'll combine your shipping. fast and good ebay seller.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by 91project View Post
            dont get anything from ebay it all turns into garbage well anything that has to do wit motor or tranny wise. or shit u use each day. but yes go wit the clutch an fly wheel u plan to do. an ur best bet is to find a performance shop or go to honda an see if they got exedy clutches im sure they do but they kinda pricey u dont wanna go cheap with stuff that to be honest with u

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
              ebay is pretty much the cheapest. if you buy from gripforce from ebay, they'll combine your shipping. fast and good ebay seller.
              cool im check him out

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_4dr_accrd View Post
                dont get anything from ebay it all turns into garbage well anything that has to do wit motor or tranny wise. or shit u use each day. but yes go wit the clutch an fly wheel u plan to do. an ur best bet is to find a performance shop or go to honda an see if they got exedy clutches im sure they do but they kinda pricey u dont wanna go cheap with stuff that to be honest with u
                Just cause somthing is from ebay doesnt turn it to shit, Almost every part on my car is from ebay and they are all good quality parts, beside my megan header which has had problems...

Comment

lsdmotorsports.com

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                  My Ride thread
                  Flickr
                  Originally posted by d112crzy
                  And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                  All I gotta really say is:
                  People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Originally posted by 91project View Post
                    if ur cheap those f1 and xtd have came pretty good used them for a year with no problems

Comment

Originally posted by 91blkcoupe View Post
                      Just cause somthing is from ebay doesnt turn it to shit, Almost every part on my car is from ebay and they are all good quality parts, beside my megan header which has had problems...
                      i just had bad experiences with. thats why its cheap to me. its shit. but i did get my once piece headlights from there ha

Comment

Working...
                      X