Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

jdm side markers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jdm side markers

what's up guys? i want to put jdm side markers on my cb & i was wondering if any of u guys know how to wire it up. placement is not a problem but i want them to come on when iturn on the park lights and also flash with the turn signals & hazard lights. if anyone can give some pointers on how to do this i would gr8tly appreciate it. i'm pretty good at wiring since i'm a network engineer & i did all the wiring on my h22 swap. so if u guys could lend a hand i thanx.
    Last edited by heero357; 02-09-2009, 03:12 PM.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3222203/5

It's a single filament. If you power them up as side markers, you would have to interrupt power with the flasher, but the flasher provides intermittent power, not the other way around. I think you would need a two filament bulb and holder and I have not seen such a bulb in a 194 size/configuration.
    They are typically used as one of the other, but not both.

I'm probably wrong, so chime in 'cause I'd be interested too if it were possible.
    1991 Accord Ex Black/Tan... bone stock 45,000 miles

Comment

the back bulb in the corner lights stays on and flashes, and it's a 194. Just wire to that
      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

"the back bulb in the corner lights stays on and flashes, and it's a 194. Just wire to that"

Fantastic!

and I found this too..

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...t=48212&page=1
        Last edited by LouieD; 02-09-2009, 05:07 PM.
        1991 Accord Ex Black/Tan... bone stock 45,000 miles

Comment

i dont know how the hell they are wired (came with the car) but mine do exactly what you are after and they came directly off of a S2K.

i'll look at it when i get off work.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

I just spliced into the outer light in the corner light assembly. Does exactly what you are asking for. They come on with the parking lights and flash with the turn signals.
            Originally posted by Junior Smurff
            Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

yeah i was thinking that is what i would have to do. i was out at a u pull it yard today looking for a left front fender & i saw a few that had fenders removed & so that gave me a chance to look at the wiring & figure things out. thanx guys really helped alot.
              Last edited by heero357; 02-11-2009, 04:19 PM.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3222203/5

Comment

Working...
              X