Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

whats a good exhaust to get with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats a good exhaust to get with

350 bucks?...should i jus make a full custom exhaust?

Define your defination of "good exhaust"

That could mean millions of things. What are you looking for? Looks? A certain sound/tone? etc. Or are you wanting what everyone else likes?

Comment

oh im sorry...i dont really care for sound or looks im lookin for whats going to give me the most power out of my car

Comment

2.5' ebay exhaust. if you dont care for looks or sound then just go on ebay and get a 2.25 or 2.5 cat back. the cheapest one will do.

ps. If you want something that would fit into my definition of good than get an apexi ws2

Comment

^^ im with this guy. Not ricey at all. Just classy. Just watch out for rust.

Comment

i got a 2.5 inch piping 4.5 inch tip tsudo catback off of ebay, it sounds really good and it feels like i picked up some power, exhaust doesnt really do much by itself though

USDM as F$CK

Comment

Go to ebay and add another $100 to your $350 and get yourself an apexi ws.

Comment

I would not recommend ebay...unless you can actually find a ws or apexi for that little...considering they are over 600 brand new I doubt it...but give it a look first. Course you don't know for sure you are actually GETTING those brand names through ebay...but that's just my .02

Go to TAS auto get the 2.25" performance exhaust Part #930090...if something goes wrong you have a warranty that way...plus you know what you are getting before it arrives at your door.

It's about 200 and is high quality. The silencer makes the exhaust pretty nice...it's a bit too loud without it. Not raspy at all. Comes with resonator and muffler, all the tubing, mandrel bends. can't go wrong with it.
                Last edited by bcjammerx; 02-05-2009, 02:15 AM.
                ____

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
                  I would not recommend ebay...unless you can actually find a ws or apexi for that little...considering they are over 600 brand new I doubt it...but give it a look first. Course you don't know for sure you are actually GETTING those brand names through ebay...but that's just my .02

Go to TAS auto get the 2.25" performance exhaust Part #930090...if something goes wrong you have a warranty that way...plus you know what you are getting before it arrives at your door.

It's about 200 and is high quality. The silencer makes the exhaust pretty nice...it's a bit too loud without it. Not raspy at all. Comes with resonator and muffler, all the tubing, mandrel bends. can't go wrong with it.
                  can you use the 94-97 exhaust on our CB7 models?
                  .: CaioCK :.
                  '93 Honda Accord LX (CB7)
                  '02 Mini Cooper S (R53)
                  '01 Honda S2000 (AP1 = R.I.P.)

Comment

Originally posted by CaioCK View Post
                    can you use the 94-97 exhaust on our CB7 models?

...if it's the same engine I would say...yes...on the h23's I dunno
                    Last edited by bcjammerx; 02-05-2009, 05:10 AM.
                    ____

Comment

i have a custom exhaust that starts out with a POS ebay header(will be getting custom 1 off header made in near future), catco hi-flow cat, 2.5" to a 26" resinatior", more 2.5" all the way back to a ES tuning polished muffler and i spent around $350 all in all. It sounds great and it feels great with the throttle.

up to you.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post

...if it's the same engine I would say...yes...on the h23's I dunno
                        Wouldnt it bolt up differently under the car?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
                        Bought from: ChampCoupe
                        Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

Originally posted by 91ExSedan View Post
                          Wouldnt it bolt up differently under the car?
                          make....another...thread please

I have never touched the 94+ so I can not/will not say it will/not fit. If it is run differently then of course not, the pipes won't if they have different bends...BUT the header may fit if it is the same engine.
                          ____

Comment

i think a custom 2.5 inch with a wrx muffler is a great idea...power, looks(gotta keep that twin tip) and decent sound

and i meant the oem muffler...you could find them everywhere
                            Last edited by evil_demon_01; 02-06-2009, 04:42 AM.

Comment

just because its from ebay and its $150 cheaper doesn't mean its not the real thing. Just read the sellers feedback from previous buyers.

Comment

Working...
                              X