Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

jdm climate control i need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jdm climate control i need help

ight guys i got a jdm climate control i need the harness for it do any of you know where i can get it at

YOU WANNA SEe ME SMASH ON A AUDI A4 TURBO WITH LIKE 5K$ IN MODS IN MY 7TH GENI ONLY HAD A CAI

bump any one i know some one on here know where to get it

YOU WANNA SEe ME SMASH ON A AUDI A4 TURBO WITH LIKE 5K$ IN MODS IN MY 7TH GENI ONLY HAD A CAI

Comment

A Japanese Accord.

Most people wire it themselves. And by "most people", I mean the 3 or 4 people on this forum that have actually successfully done it. Good luck to you.

Comment

i think Nightwolf is planning on writing a DIY for it soon. later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Project has done it on his accord. You can modify other boxes from other vehicles such as CL/Legend blend door boxes and so on supposedly. I would pm them to find out.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
            A Japanese Accord.

Most people wire it themselves. And by "most people", I mean the 3 or 4 people on this forum that have actually successfully done it. Good luck to you.
            wow for reals i dont like those odds
            thanks

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
            i think Nightwolf is planning on writing a DIY for it soon. later.
            that would be good cuz right now im shit outta luck on trying to figure it out on my own

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
            Project has done it on his accord. You can modify other boxes from other vehicles such as CL/Legend blend door boxes and so on supposedly. I would pm them to find out.
            what do you mean by other boxes and pm project whats the whole screen name?

Comment

his screen name is project.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                his screen name is project.
                i wish i could do this swap..no time ftl

Comment

so can anyone else help me out with this ive already pmd the ppl for this and iv gotten no responce

Comment

Working...
                  X