Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Tachometer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tachometer

I was trying to search the forum with no luck to the question that I have. Are all wires under the hood that are blue for the tach? and does anyone have a picture of where I should run this wire to. I have a good idea of where it goes. It is to dark to take a picture now. I will have one up tomorrow. But if anyone can help please let me know.
    Leaving the game!

There should be a two wire connector next to the dist. and one wire will be blue. Thats the one you want.
    wat?

Comment

cool that what I thought. I did not want to splice into the wrong wire. Now should I just splice that wire or does the wire come out of connector? Would it be safe to just strip and use black tape? or should I soldier the wire back.
      Leaving the game!

Comment

Solider then heatshink sounds good.
        wat?

Comment

so what do you think about crimping the wires. I do not have a soldier gun( well i can not find).
          Leaving the game!

Comment

Originally posted by nappyd420 View Post
            so what do you think about crimping the wires. I do not have a soldier gun( well i can not find).
            user name is cool dude....

you got $5.00???

hit up wallmart and get some good crimps or shrink wrap just dont use anything huge man it looks taky

Comment

cool I am afraid of cutting that small ass wire anyways. Cool that what I will do.I wont have any issues with heat right.
              Leaving the game!

Comment

nah man your good... you got it! just do it and make it look clean

Comment

Working...
                X