Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Guide on building G23's for beginners same thread as swaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEY you said it pal... not me.. LMAO...

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Well shit, about time he admits defeat. That's one thing though, he still needs to admit he's wrong about the head gaskets.

Oh, and I'm gona pwn meyagi with my build. Bish.

I say we have a 3 some race

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
        laf at lodolla make ya holla. lol. mathoge lives in ATL, thats like 4-5 hours from me, im down for a meet in Gainesville at the track on day. maybe the "h24" will be done by then muahahahahahaha...
        yeah you a little too late on the liters being biger. my new motor setup has a full stroker kit on it i did the motor like my old h23 setup. 2.4 huh? how about 2.7 liters i told you i spend real money on my motors. like i said im waiting on a head i wanted crazytunes to do the tune but i see that cant wait i might have to take it where i been taking it too. yeah when i come to raceing i dont come to play thats why im giving you some time to get your up grade together.

so why your being confident and cocky about you build think of mine. oh with boost in this setup i might not need to turn it pass 18psi
        IF IT AIN'T BOOSTED IT'S SLOW!

turbo G23 420hp 385tq mainstream tuning

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
          Well shit, about time he admits defeat. That's one thing though, he still needs to admit he's wrong about the head gaskets.

Oh, and I'm gona pwn meyagi with my build. Bish.

I say we have a 3 some race

look at this point they can have it where on another subject im trying to see if he wants to run me thats all.

my build vs his build we will see who has the better build

Comment

Post up videos and actual proof you have anywhere near 400whp. There's no point in wasting gas if you don't even have what you claim to have.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i would like to race but im only going to net 200hp
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

from here to spring should be enough time for this to go down. If you need more time let me know. my motor will be ready by that time.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                  Post up videos and actual proof you have anywhere near 400whp. There's no point in wasting gas if you don't even have what you claim to have.
                  i keep repeating my self next month i will have it on the dyno with the video to show

Comment

i'm usually busy slow pimpin, but 2.7 seems like way to much stroke. later.
                    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                      i had it done to my h23 back in 2000 until the crank snapped in half it will work drag racers do it all the time. i got a eagle kit on the block i had the it bore and stroked to that spec.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                        if you need prof of it you can as some locals here in atl on the south side im suprize we have not met

Comment

yeah my thing is if he is so confident about his build and im confident about mine lets put the two to gether. he's using vtec im non vtec.

two different motors with equal power or not its up to the build
                          Last edited by mahtogje; 01-14-2009, 12:54 AM.

Comment

so ive threw this wholre thread and i dont get it?
                            wtf is a g23, a f22 with a h23 head????
                            okay so whats the point of doing this???

wouldnt a h22 put down the same amount of power?
                            or is this like a poor mans type-r???

and this two fighting it out with fwd turbo cbs...i dont get it???

can some one sum up this thread in english?

Comment

ive already proven that mine works. 2 years running and counting....

by next spring, i might have a 2JZ into my accord. shit.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX View Post
                                ive already proven that mine works. 2 years running and counting....

by next spring, i might have a 2JZ into my accord. shit.
                                yea and next year i will be running twin accord v6's with twin turbos on each motor, and a comptech supercharger on the top

what

Comment

Working...
                                X