Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Guide on building G23's for beginners same thread as swaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thought you were showing up friday slacker. you dont work, im off usually by 4, we can get shit done by then. at least mock up the mani and turbo and drop the tank. possibly even do the axles and intermediate shaft. i can get the header taken apart, blah blah blah, get other things done as well.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

yo rexload i think with that dyno sheet u confused some members (especially the ones who done read)

carlos, these past weeks have been the most ive seen u active

the dude is comparing honda motors w sr20's damn......

the i cant find, i dont know, i bought it like that, i wish and all that bullshit has got to go there's got to be a efffn way u've got to have a damn camera at least cellphone, take pictures dude
      thats it piks
      it will calm the people
      unless u like being called a stupid bench racing mofo, and the way u talk makes me believe u do

u sound like a 15 year old who pretends to be 21 the gig is up bro, dont fall like that
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Hey oscar..yeah I don't post much..im a lurker..I will only post when I have something PRODUCTIVE to show and something knowledgeable to share..besides that I will only post in things that truly interest me..which are usually really technical and involved..

I don't mind saying "nice cb7" "nice wheels" but to me it gets old..and just another form to bust up your post count = post whore.

Regardless..the recent posting is due to someone putting up wrongful information and that really pissing me off.I don't like to allow..nore see members being given wrongful information..it has happen to me and spending money on something that didn't wrong sucks..and WILL kill some of your drive towards this car..

Anyway..hope my recent posts doesn't offend anyone..I mean no real harm..just showing how I feel about something I think I really know..and know well.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
          he said cockboy, with fatlos its either cockboy or c*ntboy lol. please excuse fatlos's small vocab selection he uses to make fun of someone lol. jus playin clos...you cockboy. now come ova and help with my fuel pump install, dont forget the mani lol.
          lmao! oh ok ok...im like wtf does cakeboy mean

Comment

Originally posted by mightyaccord View Post
            lmao! oh ok ok...im like wtf does cakeboy mean
            hes a member on here. Hes the Noob herder...lol

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

omg lol, i forgot Cakeboy lil title was noob herder. damn i am dyeing over here.

So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16 View Post
                i agree with flatline.. i KNOW you said eagle sold you a 2.5L kit what i want to know is how you went from 2.5 to 2.7.. what EXTRA work was done to make it a 2.7L..

and chris you missed out on some good stuff hahah

yeah im back online so i see i got to be more specific on motor numbers that kid knew what the fuck i meant about the sr20 engine. thats cool

but back to the subject in had i never said my 2.7 motor was in my car and ready. it will be ready by spring. the motor that im going to dyno will be the bone stock f23 that already in the car yeah i went up to the machine shop for you to today they said they bore it out 5 over or somthing like that and used the crank and rods i gave them im using golden eagle sleeves . will that help you figure out what size the motor is.
                IF IT AIN'T BOOSTED IT'S SLOW!

turbo G23 420hp 385tq mainstream tuning

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16 View Post
                  Lol..yeah..cockboy..cuntboy..fuckhead..my choice words and their actually the nice words.lol..

Btw fuckhead(chris)..we doing this saturday cool? I work 7am-3pm..so ill be heading out around 330pm

With manifold in hand..

Lets get this boost project underway

As for proper way of doing the g series..ill give u the skinnie.its up to u to find the rest (its on this forum find it)

F22a block
                  H23a head
                  H23a crank sprocket(timing gear)
                  F23a(98-01 accord) headgasket
                  H23a headstuds(use arp) don't reuse stockers..its a cheap mod that adds safety from lifting the head

H23a distributor
                  f22a or h23a intake manifold..pref h23a intake manifold..its bigger and will produce more power

The rest is up 2 u chief

Godspeed cockboy

no the only thing i had that was wrong on the thread of the build was the timing belt switch everything else is correct even on the water pipe i even said if the single cam vtec water pipe dont work you can cut and attach a hose to.

far as the other stuff its all correct i admited fault to that and it will be changed and tooking off.

Comment

Sadly your still wrong..

As f22a/h23a/ water pipes are pretty much the same except for the bends they have..so there's no need 2 swap water pipes

Only need to swap water pipes is when doing f23a/h22a as the h22a angle/dimensions of opening is different..

So for a f22a/h23a..= use stock f22a waterpipe

As for my curiosity with ur 2.7L...you have golden eagle sleeves...what MM Bore did u go with..? And if u have/had sleeves why did u have the machine shop bore them out an extra .50 thousanths? What size are the pistons?

Keep me posted chief..

SMILES!
                    Last edited by WiKKeDV16; 01-15-2009, 07:33 AM.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Credit goes out to piratemcfred for this picture off of H-T and other forums..

1st(top)=h22a
                      2nd=h23a
                      3rd=f23a
                      4th=f22a

as you can see the dimension(connecting points) are the same.. you can use either h23a/f22a pipe on a g22a.. but its advised to use the f22a as its fit and finish is the best..

mahtogie.. seriously.. i dont want to argue anymore.. its getting old and shitty.. but.. i wont stop from correcting your wrongful information..

T3h WiKKed One
                      Last edited by WiKKeDV16; 01-15-2009, 07:42 AM.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by mahtogje View Post

but back to the subject in had i never said my 2.7 motor was in my car and ready. it will be ready by spring. the motor that im going to dyno will be the bone stock f23 that already in the car yeah i went up to the machine shop for you to today they said they bore it out 5 over or somthing like that and used the crank and rods i gave them im using golden eagle sleeves . will that help you figure out what size the motor is.

I'm not arguing just clearing things up, Golden Eagle will bore max 89mm(more not recommendet) for boost application, your current f23 has 86mm and 97mm stroke = 2.3L by some online CC's calculator
                        89mm X 97mm = 2.4L
                        91mm X 97mm = 2.52L (5 over like you said)

94mm X 97mm = 2.7L

Here are quote form honda-tech by Golden Eagle:

89mm is the max we sagest for turbo not because the sleeves will not take it im sure they will but the head gasket will never hold.
                        How are you getting 2.7L , I'm very curious

Comment

he says he is using eagle crank which is stroked, and im assuming custom eagle rods that come with it. this is all hear say, we all ready know he builds them wrong, well at least gives wrong info. he also bench races, and seems to like to run his mouth.

eagle doesnt make a h22 stroker crank so i dunno. crower does its, 102mm stroke, and with 90mm bore, which we all seen GE doesnt recomend it, also darton MID max bore is 90. anyways 102x90 is only a 2.5.

i am raising my BS flag, as im sure most everyone else is.

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
                            he says he is using eagle crank which is stroked, and im assuming custom eagle rods that come with it. this is all hear say, we all ready know he builds them wrong, well at least gives wrong info. he also bench races, and seems to like to run his mouth.

eagle doesnt make a h22 stroker crank so i dunno. crower does its, 102mm stroke, and with 90mm bore, which we all seen GE doesnt recomend it, also darton MID max bore is 90. anyways 102x90 is only a 2.5.

i am raising my BS flag, as im sure most everyone else is.

i see you got alot to say. when again you have nothing to show if you want to run we can do it too just put your money up and lets go.

Comment

i never once said i had anything, i said i was building an engine. i wont bench rice you though, though i will be totally confident in my build and the power it will make.

all i did was state facts, Eagle doesnt make a H22 crank, Crower does. Using there specs and the max bore of GE sleeves, we just proved you can only get to 2.5L safely. prob less than that.

Comment

i would also like to add that ur car is broken so you said, and you are building something as well. so hmmm last i checked that means you have nothing either.

my subie or accord vs ur tennis shoes?

Comment

Working...
                                X