Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Guide on building G23's for beginners same thread as swaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mahtogje View Post
    remember you have to bring the the money also we could go lower if you not confident. you know its always the best out of 3
    remember you said your car was broken right now? how confident are you??

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

god thats big 4, 2.7 liters
      wow they make v6s that small

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
        Sorry, that comment was toward mahtogje not you LoDollar.
        i know lol

telling someone your going to smoke their ass when your car is not even done is called bench racing.
        Bench Racing is F***ing stupid.

thats like me saying, wait till spring, im gonna go buy a Supra with 900whp and pwn U all....
        were talking about right now, not later on when/if.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

+

=

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX View Post
            i know lol

telling someone your going to smoke their ass when your car is not even done is called bench racing.
            Bench Racing is F***ing stupid.

thats like me saying, wait till spring, im gonna go buy a Supra with 900whp and pwn U all....
            were talking about right now, not later on when/if.
            Actually I WOULD race you, but you have to give me a 1 day head start!

152.66whp/147.43wtq vs 526 whp/ 400 wtq

I GOT THIS!
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16 View Post
              im waiting on the bore x stroke of your 2.7L mah togie.. let me know when you find a bore X stroke calculator.. so you can crunch some numbers so you can spill some info as if you know what your doing..

go ahead... ill wait.. (Kat Williams-pimp kronicals 1)

i didnt do the work i on the sleeving and the bore i told the shop to handle that stuff. i bought the 2.5 eagle stoker kit the same thing i had before.
              IF IT AIN'T BOOSTED IT'S SLOW!

turbo G23 420hp 385tq mainstream tuning

Comment

sooo.. you spend good money(As you say you do) to have your engine built.. to be a nasty 2.7L stroked out 4cyl.. yet dont know the specifics of your own build.. if you do indeed have this engine/setup.. then that makes you a cockboy..

and rather ironic to say..why? simple.. you can put together hybrids (and have been doing so for 7yrs)yet you let the machine shop decide how YOUR block was gonna be built to stroke it out to a 2.7? btw youd need something well over 100mm stroke to get to your 2.7L stroke mark.. hell i believe 2point6 had 88mm bore or 89mm bore by 97mm stroke (dont quote me on any of that) and that was his 2.44L

Regardless.. do ME a favor... Porfavor.. call your machine shop up.. and ask them the bore X stroke.. im SERIOUSLY interested as to what they used..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

sooo.. you spend good money(As you say you do) to have your engine built.. to be a nasty 2.7L stroked out 4cyl.. yet dont know the specifics of your own build.. if you do indeed have this engine/setup.. then that makes you a cockboy..

and rather ironic to say..why? simple.. you can put together hybrids (and have been doing so for 7yrs)yet you let the machine shop decide how YOUR block was gonna be built to stroke it out to a 2.7? btw youd need something well over 100mm stroke to get to your 2.7L stroke mark.. hell i believe 2point6 had 88mm bore or 89mm bore by 97mm stroke (dont quote me on any of that) and that was his 2.44L

Regardless.. do ME a favor... Porfavor.. call your machine shop up.. and ask them the bore X stroke.. im SERIOUSLY interested as to what they used..
                  I too would like to see these specs......

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

i would do that for you but i dont have to prove anytime to you. just know that the motor is done. and waiting on the head. the shops are the experts when it comes to balanceing and boreing.

Comment

your right.. you dont have to prove anything to me.. but why not do it.. to show face that you do have this 2.7L and it can be done?.. in all honesty.. im intrigued that you got it out that big.. so im curious as to what was used.. not being a smart ass or anything.. im truly interested..

now you confused me again.. first you were building the 2.7L and now its DONE?.. hmm.. ok.. either way.. when it is "DONE" let mikey know.. he will/has been ready

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

your right.. you dont have to prove anything to me.. but why not do it.. to show face that you do have this 2.7L and it can be done?.. in all honesty.. im intrigued that you got it out that big.. so im curious as to what was used.. not being a smart ass or anything.. im truly interested..

now you confused me again.. first you were building the 2.7L and now its DONE?.. hmm.. ok.. either way.. when it is "DONE" let mikey know.. he will/has been ready

go back and read the thread when i first mention it. its been done i waiting on a head. read carfully

you can call eagle they will tell you all day they sell the kit. i will even tell you how much the kit cost me.

Comment

yeah.. you said eagle sells a 2.5L stroker kit.. not 2.7.. what iwanna know is what your shop did to make up the .2L Difference.. and yeah your right.. you did say the block was already done.. now.. how about them specs please

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

yeah.. you said eagle sells a 2.5L stroker kit.. not 2.7.. what iwanna know is what your shop did to make up the .2L Difference.. and yeah your right.. you did say the block was already done.. now.. how about them specs please

the engine been bored and stroked to a 2.7 the kit i got was a 2.5 stroker kit from them i said nothing about they sell a 2.7. like i said i dont have to prove anything to you just no that the car will be ready but first im going to have that dyno set up so i can shut all the dick riders who dont believe the motor can produce that. it not a hard thing to due either. a sr 20 is just like the honda motors and they produced that all day. dude you are funny believe what you want i had this done before i wish i could find my old paper work to show you this and how much that shit cost me. i had it done on the first setup and i ran strong for a all motor h23 i was scca racing for a min. but now thats in the past

Comment

im so confused lol. i have a headache just trying to read through this shit. though i laf. and why you all come on at 12am, im not around, so i cant contribute to the fun.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                              So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by mahtogje View Post
                                the engine been bored and stroked to a 2.7 the kit i got was a 2.5 stroker kit from them i said nothing about they sell a 2.7. like i said i dont have to prove anything to you just no that the car will be ready but first im going to have that dyno set up so i can shut all the dick riders who dont believe the motor can produce that. it not a hard thing to due either. a sr 20 is just like the honda motors and they produced that all day. dude you are funny believe what you want i had this done before i wish i could find my old paper work to show you this and how much that shit cost me. i had it done on the first setup and i ran strong for a all motor h23 i was scca racing for a min. but now thats in the past
                                You realize the only SR20 that came stock NON-TURBO was in a sentra. The legendary SR20DET is DET.... Dual cam, TURBO.

F22's can put out 400WHP Boosted. Fuck. Bisi got his up there N/A!!!!

So yes it's possible, but what we want is to know either everything about HOW you got a 2.2 to a 2.7 and it's making 400+ so easily, yet you don't have anything but your own words and a lot of "I don't have to prove anything to you" bull.

And the motor isn't done if your still waiting on parts. it's waiting on parts.

Comment

Working...
                                X