Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Camber Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camber Kits

Hi guys. I need to find a decent camber kit for my car. For those of you that dont know me, Ive got a 1991 Accord DX with an H22A V-tec engine. The camber as it stands right now is -3.5 on one side and -3.1 on the other. We want to get one on ebay thats half-decent, but doesnt cost a fortune. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

ingalls is a good company, they use the anchor style or you can get SPC with is a ball joint style.. it all depends on what you want to spend. both are good. just dont get no non-name brand shit

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories

Comment

Thank you. Wow...there is a big variety of kits and prices. What does the "TL" and "CL" stand for? The very first one on the page you gave me is Ingalls and really cheap ($80) for both front and rear set. Would this be a good quality set? SPC wants $148 just for the front set?

I dont want to pay more than I have to but the car has to be driveable during the winter. Right now, we are just using one car and its costing us an extra $100/week in transportation.

Comment

Originally posted by Carchick_44 View Post
        Thank you. Wow...there is a big variety of kits and prices. What does the "TL" and "CL" stand for? The very first one on the page you gave me is Ingalls and really cheap ($80) for both front and rear set. Would this be a good quality set? SPC wants $148 just for the front set?

I dont want to pay more than I have to but the car has to be driveable during the winter. Right now, we are just using one car and its costing us an extra $100/week in transportation.
        ACURA TL
        ACURA CL

Get the ingalls if money is tight

Comment

Working...
        X