Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

sterring shakky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sterring shakky

my steering wheel is real shakky when driving.. theres not play in my wheels at all it just has a real bad vibrating shake while drive... any suggestions on what it is?
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

im guesing its the belt..,do u hear something when u turn?

Comment

Originally posted by r.paz View Post
      im guesing its the belt..,do u hear something when u turn?
      It has nothing to do with the belt. It could be a number of things. The tires might need to be balanced, The motor mounts could be shot.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
      Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
      My member's ride

Comment

belts are new and it was just aligned two weeks ago.. idk bout the mounts though.. lol
        You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
        Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

ball joint

Comment

i can feel my steering wheel shaking a little when I'm on the highway going about 90mph or so: but here are some suggestions:

Yours could be shaking if:
            1)u got new tires and didn't get them balanced ($7per tire in my city)

2)Dont have lug nuts tight enough (mines got loose once n the were shaking like crazy and didn't notice they were loose :-/)

3)Tie rods are really bad

4)Haven't gotten an alignment in very long

Comment

this is just when im going down the road.. anytime it gets above 45 it gets shakky (vibrating)

Comment

Originally posted by buckysaccord93 View Post
                this is just when im going down the road.. anytime it gets above 45 it gets shakky (vibrating)
                did u get new tires?

Comment

nope i just put my orginal rims and tires back on for winter cause my other are low pros not my tpe of winter tire/rim and i took it to get aligned after i did that..

Comment

Originally posted by buckysaccord93 View Post
                    nope i just put my orginal rims and tires back on for winter cause my other are low pros not my tpe of winter tire/rim and i took it to get aligned after i did that..
                    did it shake before u changed the original rims and tires?

Comment

it didnt shake after i changed the wheels to my other set.. and it didnt shake before i changed the originals... it just started about 2 weeks ago like 3 days after i got it alligned

Comment

interesting...

Comment

yes very interesting. and its very weird to watch ur hand shaky vibrate while driving lol.. kinda distracting actually

Comment

I am having the same problem on my coupe. I have been told balljoints, power steering pump, and an assortment of other things.
                            One Day At A Time
                            "Honda Connaisseur"
                            1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                            1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                            1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                            1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                            1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                            1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                            Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                            Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

hmm mines a coupe too lol.. yeh its annoying but im not dieyin to find out lol... i geuss ill just check everything and see what it is lol..

Comment

Working...
                              X