Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Help with lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with lights

I want to do something with my headlights. I've been trying to do this for a while now. I want my high beams to stay on but dimmer than usual. Sore of like a new Honda Civic high beam. Than I want dual beam for my normal low beams. So pretty much I want it to be like a BMW. I know a lot about electrical but I can't figure this out. Can anyone help me please.
    "The greatest loyalty in life is, above all, to thine own Self be true."

Facebook
    MySpace
    My Ride

You will need a DRL Module.
    wat?

Comment

Insight DRL

OR

Drill a small hole and put in a corner light bulb.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
        You will need a DRL Module.
        Where can I get that at?

Facebook
        MySpace
        My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Cakeboy View Post
          Insight DRL

OR

Drill a small hole and put in a corner light bulb.
          I don't want to drill a hole. I want to show the yellow bulbs I have. I wanted something like the civic or something. What is a insight DRL?

Facebook
          MySpace
          My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by ECalvo31 View Post
            Where can I get that at?
            Canada.

I had an Idea a while back, running the highs to a switch wired with relays and resistors. Never did it though.
            1993 Accord EX
            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
              Canada.

I had an Idea a while back, running the highs to a switch wired with relays and resistors. Never did it though.
              I did that, but somehow it turned everything that had to do with lights, on. Is there a website I can go to buy that?

Facebook
              MySpace
              My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by ECalvo31
                I did that and it turned all my lights on.
                Because the Highs get their power from the lows, you would need to supply the highs power for themselves, some diodes might be needed to not let the current go to the lows.
                1993 Accord EX
                2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Its because the lights are ground switched.
                  wat?

Comment

Thinking about everything, it would look messy in there doing all that wiring lol, I would wait until you can find a module, or if you could make everything look like a module.
                    1993 Accord EX
                    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Thanks guys, but is there a website I can find them at? If not, than thanks a lot.

Facebook
                      MySpace
                      My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by ECalvo31 View Post
                        Thanks guys, but is there a website I can find them at? If not, than thanks a lot.
                        Ebay from time to time. A Canadian junk yard should be filled with them.
                        1993 Accord EX
                        2011 Subaru STi

Comment

pm me if you want any DRL modules. They'll run you about $50.
                          DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha View Post
                            pm me if you want any DRL modules. I can mail it out from here.
                            It would be plug and play ?

Where does it connect?
                            wat?

Comment

Ok, they are in Canada. I'm really far from there. Now, that module, you can still use your highbeams, it will be dimmer, and will it be like the civic?

Facebook
                              MySpace
                              My Ride

Comment

Working...
                              X