Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

h22a swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22a swap

im thinking of getting a h22 for my 91 juss wondering any info of where to find everything i need and an estimate of around how much i will spend

try the sticky threads in the swaps section. they tell you everything

Comment

Just link to the thread if you're going to take the time to tell them where to look. It takes you 5 seconds longer, and it might actually encourage someone on here to develop a brain!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=5423

Comment

sorry its right there not like i just said search

anyway so i can add to the thread and not get yelled at again
        the cost depends on where you get the motor and how much you do to it. you can do an h22 swap for 1000 or it can cost you 4x that much.

Comment

http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc...age&item=30016

You are local so you could pick it up.

My swap thread
          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

thanx i looked up the engine and it goes for 750 but i cant seem to find the ecu

Comment

hmotorsonline.

Comment

thanx alot man

Comment

HMotorsonline.com

Got this JDM H22A with LSD Tranny, ECU, TCU, all sensors, wiring harness, and Type-S valve cover for $2095! Check out HMotorsonline.com. I picked this up at their spot with a trailer. They have the cleanest, most reliable engines I've seen. Pretty much all of the SOCAL CB7 cats got their swaps from there.
                  Last edited by R33cb7; 11-12-2008, 09:05 PM.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

How the hell did you get it so cheap, Gerald? Mine was $2400 shipped, and I didn't get LSD!

Of course, that was nearly 6 years ago now...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                      How the hell did you get it so cheap, Gerald? Mine was $2400 shipped, and I didn't get LSD!

My boy Craig knows Steve up there and he hooked it up!

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Werd!

Man... if you talk to Steve again... tell him I never got my paperwork! "I'll send you everything you need to prove your motor is legit, so if the cops try to fuck with you, you can show it to em"... never got it. Or my shop threw it out (that's more likely, actually... those guys were morons... I'm still fixing their mistakes!)

Comment

Originally posted by sombra13 View Post
                          thanx i looked up the engine and it goes for 750 but i cant seem to find the ecu
                          Be carefull where you buy it. If the price is that cheap, you'll want to get it compression and leak down tested before you buy. Hmotors does it to all engines before they sell it to you. Also, 750 is just for the engine without the tranny, which isn't really that good of a deal anyways.

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post

Originally posted by R33cb7 View Post
                          My boy Craig knows Steve up there and he hooked it up!

Hmotors is now charging less too, and if you pick it up you don't pay shipping and handling.

"H22A 92-95 Motor, Tranny, Computer

Price: $ 1899.00 Plus shipping and handling.
                          Availability: In stock and ready to go."

Ofcource, that's without LSD.

My swap thread
                          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Oh yeah, that's right... I got the "full swap"...

I have a shelf full of stuff I'll never use in my basement... axles, wires, etc...

Comment

Hmotorsonline has a lot of reputation and all, but you'll pay like a bugger for it.

You can pretty easily find h22s with all sensors and the ecu for a grand, as well as h22 non lsd trannies for 500. You'll have to do a little bit of searching on google for local engine importers, but it's often worth the money saved.

On the flip side, Hmotors does have the reputation that most of the small importers can't match.

Comment

Working...
                              X