Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

94 suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay thanks man finally somebody got what i was trying to say im sorry to every one if they could not understand what i was talking about thanks man
    Last edited by miggy1; 11-11-2008, 12:06 AM. Reason: spelling
    MIGGY 1

Comment

does any one have a pic of a cb7 droped 3 inches and what do you guys think should i just put the springs on or get coilovers. what is better?
      MIGGY 1

Comment

Originally posted by miggy1 View Post
        does any one have a pic of a cb7 droped 3 inches and what do you guys think should i just put the springs on or get coilovers. what is better?
        Yo I think you should stay with the springs. A 3" drop with proper shocks you'll be riding nice. Mines is dropped about 3.50" cuz I got 2.25" lowering springs and shocks wit adjustable perches that lower the car another 1" or so. I don't have no pix but I'll post some tomorrow so you can see. Coilover sleeves are bullshit IMO the springs are the way to go.

Comment

okay thanks I had coilovers on another car and the ride wasnt what i expected it bounced but not alot, so what shocks should i go with and how stiff will my ride be or will it bounce?
          MIGGY 1

Comment

okay thanks I had coilovers on another car and the ride wasnt what i expected it bounced but not alot, so what shocks should i go with and how stiff will my ride be or will it bounce?
            Shit homie, there are so many different shocks out there. If you want to have more control over your suspension then I suggest getting adjustable shocks like KYB AGX or Tokico Illuminas. You can basically dial in the stiffness or softness you want. Thats definitely the way to go if your concerned with bounce and stiffness. I had a set of the KYB AGX and they was nice. You can customize your riding comfort that way.

Comment

Shocks that are good:

Koni Yellow's (dampening can be adjusted as well as height) <-best you will get.
              KYB AGX's ( also adjustable but are fairly tall so it will kill your drop. I speak from experience)
              Tokico Illumina's (adjustable dampening as well)
              Skunk 2

You can also go for a FULL COILOVER set-up as well.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

how do I post pics of my suspension? never mind found out how here are the springs i have now any idea how to find out who makes them?
                Last edited by miggy1; 11-11-2008, 02:27 PM.
                MIGGY 1

Comment

Working...
                X