Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quick question

i was wondering would a p06 ecu out of a civic would it run my 92 accord wit a f22x
    Last edited by jkpurter; 11-07-2008, 12:20 AM.

use the search feature.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Originally posted by H22artman View Post
      use the search feature.
      Read the rules.

Comment

A P06 will not do anything for you in stock form. In fact, it'll probably damage your engine... because it is programmed to run a 1.5L Civic engine.

Any ECU other than an Accord or Prelude ECU MUST be modified and tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
          Read the rules.
          which part deev??

im not trying to be a smartass. i really dont know what rule im violating.

tell me and it shall be corrected immediately.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

which part deev??

im not trying to be a smartass. i really dont know what rule im violating.

tell me and it shall be corrected immediately.
            To answer your question

If you have a question that involves a discussion elsewhere on the board, feel free to ask about it in the Beginner Forums, and link to the original thread. Many experienced members DO come in here to help, and it would probably help a number of the newer members to see it. You can ask ANYTHING here in the Beginner Forums, from basic questions to highly complex stuff... At least in here, you don't run the risk of someone telling you to search, and not giving info. There are times that I ONLY ask questions in here, because I can ban the idiots that don't want to contribute I like my beginner forums!

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
            Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
            My member's ride

Comment

Actually, this one applies directly:

Got it? Good.

If someone asks a question, no matter what it is... answer it, or leave it alone. NO "search" replies will be tolerated. If all you say is "search", there will come a time where anybody that DOES search will only find threads saying "search"! Give an answer. If you give the same answer 20 times, so what? When someone does search, that means they'll have at least 20 answers to choose from. One might even make sense to them.
              Saying "search" helps nobody... especially when the search function sucks! You may include a suggestion to search in your answer... especially if you know that more in-depth details can be found elsewhere... but give them something to go on!
              "search" = ban. 3 days minimum.

When people search, all they do is find threads asking their question, and full of replies saying "search". That doesn't help anyone... and it ensures that the CB7tuner population will remain stupid and lazy. We have enough of that already!

Comment

Actually, this one applies directly:

When people search, all they do is find threads asking their question, and full of replies saying "search". That doesn't help anyone... and it ensures that the CB7tuner population will remain stupid and lazy. We have enough of that already!
                got it. no more laziness.

is this a relatively new rule??
                i always see people doin the same thing.

Comment

No.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

got it. no more laziness.

i always see people doin the same thing.
                    It has been in effect since the Beginner Forums have existed.

Keep in mind, the moderators and I have lives... this isn't anyone's job (hell, quite the opposite... it costs me money!) We can't catch everything... but we catch it when we can.

I'm going to start enforcing the ban. I haven't been... but maybe I should.

There is NO point in telling someone to search. This forum is an archive. A SEARCHABLE archive, yes. However, when you search and find nothing but "search" for your answers... that's what you get.

Hell, look at the quote AbsurdNY provided in response to your question... it's not really a direct answer to your question about the rule. However, if I left it at that, and then in the future someone searched for information about that rule... that's what they would find. An incorrect and confusing answer.

Comment

A P06 will not do anything for you in stock form. In fact, it'll probably damage your engine... because it is programmed to run a 1.5L Civic engine.

Any ECU other than an Accord or Prelude ECU MUST be modified and tuned.
                      thank you, now i no that i can not run it in stock mod.

Comment

Working...
                      X