Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Ten Dollar AEM Intake????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine had two vacuum lines left over. one had a one way valve on it that i just left. and the other (top one) is jut sitting there. not plugged

Comment

Got mine 2 Day!!!

Is look great and I like the Filter it looks to be a pretty good Quality to!!

I only have 1 Vac line left over its the one that plugs into the Stock Tube next to the TB... Theres 2 ports on the new intake 1 goes to the Valve cover Which I Capped off because I'm using a Small K&N Style Filter on my Valve cover to keep oil out of the Intake...

Should I Install The other hose to the New intake or cap it off??? It kinda looks important. It goes to a small valve on the Right Side of the intake on the top....

1990 Accord LX Sedan~Sold
      1993 Accord EX Sedan~Sold
      1995 Suzuki GSX-R 750~Totaled

Comment

Originally posted by StinkinLincoln View Post
        Got mine 2 Day!!!

Is look great and I like the Filter it looks to be a pretty good Quality to!!

I only have 1 Vac line left over its the one that plugs into the Stock Tube next to the TB... Theres 2 ports on the new intake 1 goes to the Valve cover Which I Capped off because I'm using a Small K&N Style Filter on my Valve cover to keep oil out of the Intake...

Should I Install The other hose to the New intake or cap it off??? It kinda looks important. It goes to a small valve on the Right Side of the intake on the top....
        thats your air boost valve line that goes around to that small valve you were talking about... just put like a foam in it.. DONT plug it... i installed mine today and plug that and the blockage created some weird shyt.. so just get a foam and shove that in to filter thats coming into the vacuum line..

Comment

So by the foam your trying to slow down the air going through the vac line?? Why not just get some extra hose and adapter and plug it in the new intake in the port thats not being used?? Just Brainstorming..

Comment

Can you guys post pics of what you did with the lines?? That would be great....

See the thing is my CB isnt running (Need A Dizzy) so I cant start it and check to see if its running right yet...So I want to know what works and what Doesn't....THANKS

Comment

Originally posted by StinkinLincoln View Post
              So by the foam your trying to slow down the air going through the vac line?? Why not just get some extra hose and adapter and plug it in the new intake in the port thats not being used?? Just Brainstorming..
              you can do that too... i plug the hose connecting the pipe to the VC and put a breather on the one left over nipple of the intake pipe. and just left the airboost valve line alone.. but im gonna get another breather and hose tomorrow and connect the air boost valve to the pipe and put a breather on the VC and the other extra nipple..

Comment

Thats what I was Thinking one breather on the pipe and one on the VC...

Then with the other nipple just make it connect to the airboost valve line!
                the only problem is the Nipple on the Intake is alot BIGGER than the vac hose to the airboost valve...So I would thve to make the hose go from small to big with some kinda adapter...

What do you guys think??

Comment

just ordered minez 2day cnt wait to get it
                  2004 Accord Sedan CM6 (daily)
                  Koni Yellows, Hood Bra,Splash Guards,Deck Lid,Weather Mats,Sunroof Visor,Fog Lights <-All OEM, Mugen Door Visors, 07 Tsx Wheels.
                  1990 Accord Coupe CB7 (project)
                  H22 Swap, Skunk2 Springs on Koni Str.t, Rear Disk Swap, Fog Lights, 92-93 Trunk Conversion, 02 Accord Rims

Comment

Originally posted by H22artman View Post
                    lucky for you my vid will be very good in terms of hearing JUST the intake. i havent put any headers or exhaust on it yet. and it sounds pretty pissed-off.

check back this evening.
                    Wait, so you have the stock muffler on there and just the SRI? No way man! SICK either way.
                    Student at NTI
                    --------
                    DD 93 LX 5spd 270k miles. Stock except for a stubby antenna from advance.
                    1992 4.0L 4x4 5speed Ford Explorer with 30x9.5's on Crager soft 8's.
                    Mods for now include:
                    Warrior lift shackles in the rear. (Soon to lift the front equally as much 2")
                    And killer exhaust system
                    12" sub&enclosure (not in truck yet)

Comment

Fuck it. It's only 23.xx anyways.
                      Last edited by d112crzy; 01-07-2009, 03:37 PM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

just got minez 2dayy cnt wait to install. .. hope the weather clears up around here.
                        2004 Accord Sedan CM6 (daily)
                        Koni Yellows, Hood Bra,Splash Guards,Deck Lid,Weather Mats,Sunroof Visor,Fog Lights <-All OEM, Mugen Door Visors, 07 Tsx Wheels.
                        1990 Accord Coupe CB7 (project)
                        H22 Swap, Skunk2 Springs on Koni Str.t, Rear Disk Swap, Fog Lights, 92-93 Trunk Conversion, 02 Accord Rims

Comment

Finished my install!!

Looks Great Will Post Pics Soon!!

I did the 8" Cut Mod...No Moving My Battery!!

What I did is JB WELD the non used port on the New Intake (I didnt use it cause I have a breather filter on my Valve Cover) and with the other vac line for the air valve I used the hose that came with the KIT and the fitting on from the OEM intake as a adapter to make the vac line go from small to big so I could use it with the new hose...WORKED PERFECT!!!

Hope That Made Since.... LOL

Comment

hey..its cheaper than on ebay..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

How much was the shipping?

Comment

mine was $19 and some change shipped.. how you going to beat that on EBAY??

Comment

Working...
                                X