Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Ten Dollar AEM Intake????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woho!!! I'm geting one for my self. great price, Thanks for sharing
    Then I will order Apexi air filter for it.

Comment

Looks like a 5th gen's intake.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

that filter ends up where my battery is

PSN: DJ-dlatino
        My ride
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140370

Comment

Originally posted by dlatino View Post
          that filter ends up where my battery is
          move your battery
          or hack off a few inches of the tube and relocate the filter.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

holy buckets, i want one! where's the support bracket again?

edit: that plce has hella shit. they also have the intake in red and blue. also B&M carbon fiber shift knobs for 5 bucks. taylor spark plug wires which i hear has less resistance than msd's. my msd's only had 100 ohms of resistance *shrugs*
            Last edited by wed3k; 11-15-2008, 11:37 PM.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
              also B&M carbon fiber shift knobs for 5 bucks.
              Too bad the knobs are really just plastic....oh and the aluminum knob caught my eye, for $1....it's plastic as well. Need something with weight....by the time you buy that shit for $1 plus shipping, you could get it for half the price at Autozone
              VIP Status.

Comment

i like your wheels

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                  holy buckets, i want one! where's the support bracket again?

edit: that plce has hella shit. they also have the intake in red and blue. also B&M carbon fiber shift knobs for 5 bucks. taylor spark plug wires which i hear has less resistance than msd's. my msd's only had 100 ohms of resistance *shrugs*
                  the bracket is just a loose piece that i guess can be mounted in a few different ways. its in the pics of intake on partzfinder.

the intake doesnt come with any instructions so i dont know for sure where to put it.

it sits fine where it is in my opinion. it dosent move or bounce at all.

later guys. glad i could help.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Originally posted by H22artman View Post
                    the bracket is just a loose piece that i guess can be mounted in a few different ways. its in the pics of intake on partzfinder.

the intake doesnt come with any instructions so i dont know for sure where to put it.

it sits fine where it is in my opinion. it dosent move or bounce at all.

later guys. glad i could help.

give up a vid, i wanna hear how it sounds
                    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

nice find I might have to look into one my self n ditch my old one
                      R.I.P Rex 10/10/97-08/06/09
                      There aren’t enough words in this world to say how much you will be missed. love you buddy!

Comment

I got mine last week and it looks really good for under $20, but it looks like I need to relocate my battery to fit that think in there

H22atrman@ did you had to relocate your battery?

Comment

Originally posted by keycb7 View Post
                          I got mine last week and it looks really good for under $20, but it looks like I need to relocate my battery to fit that think in there

H22atrman@ did you had to relocate your battery?

in the trunk
                          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                          NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                            give up a vid, i wanna hear how it sounds
                            lucky for you my vid will be very good in terms of hearing JUST the intake. i havent put any headers or exhaust on it yet. and it sounds pretty pissed-off.

check back this evening.

Comment

instead of relocating the battery, i just hacked off about 8 inches. now mine fits fine.

Comment

Originally posted by ja23merz View Post
                                instead of relocating the battery, i just hacked off about 8 inches. now mine fits fine.
                                I tought of doing that way just wasn't sure how it will fit and look, can you please post picture of yours?

Comment

Working...
                                X