Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

pretty stock suspension aside from struts/springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pretty stock suspension aside from struts/springs

so its all stock and looks like all original. i got tokico illuminas now. my sway bar endlinks are bad. i need to replace those. most of my other bushings around the front wheels look bad too. could i change those as well? or do i need to replace the whole part/parts? i doubt any of it has been changed. how much should these parts run? any suggestions or recommendations on manufaturers? thx!
    91 ex sedan
    And now, new for 2012, a 93 ex wagon!

Paypal verified
    Bought from: frootloops, 90accords, Agol
    sold to: Agol

Check out the Energy Suspension urethane bushing set for our cars. It runs about $100, and will likely cost you a bit to have some of the more difficult ones pressed in... But man, does it make a difference!

cp[mike] has an inferior suspension setup compared to my car as far as struts go... but he has the ES kit, and his suspension feels fantastic. It's one of the best upgrades you can do.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
      Check out the Energy Suspension urethane bushing set for our cars. It runs about $100, and will likely cost you a bit to have some of the more difficult ones pressed in... But man, does it make a difference!

cp[mike] has an inferior suspension setup compared to my car as far as struts go... but he has the ES kit, and his suspension feels fantastic. It's one of the best upgrades you can do.
      I just replaced ALL my front bushings two weeks ago with the energy suspension hyperflex kit and some others on the rear that were bad.
      I just wanted to add to the above quote that although the original bushings need to be pressed out. The energy suspension bushings are just pushed in by hand. I am very happy to say all future bushing related issues will be press free. So not only do I get a better ride I also don't need a shop if one ever goes bad again.
      I'd also suggest adding a set of sway bar bushings as well. My car has a 22.2mm bushing/Bar. Energy suspension said it was a 25mm. Needless to say I still need to get those in the correct size so check them before you order. (These are the bushings holding the bar to the bottom of the car. Not the end links).

good luck
      Last edited by Vancefish; 11-02-2008, 09:42 AM. Reason: Added to info

Comment

Working...
      X