Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cb7 92?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb7 92?

Wat is the horse power on mi cb7 92 lx and the liters and all the specifications of the car. thanks

I've got the same car and as far as I know it has like 125hp but I don't know the torque numbers. It's an F22A1 engine, 2.2 liters. There's a thread on this already that goes into more detail though. I have to go do my friend's brakes for her though so I don't have time to look for it. Hope this helped some though.

Comment

Originally posted by dracofer View Post
      Wat is the horse power on mi cb7 92 lx and the liters and all the specifications of the car. thanks
      I'm not sure which engine you have, you'll have to look at the block.
      If it's stock, it'll say F22A_.
      The "_" will either be 1,4, or 6.

No matter which engine it is, it's a 2.2L.
      HP will range from 125-140 depending which F22 you have though.

It's more than likely the F22A1, which produces 125hp.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Joshs92ex is right, my f22a6 is like 145hp, my last cb has a a1 ans it was 130ish
        90 Panda DX F22A6

Comment

what about the f20a sohc what power does it have?

Comment

i do believe all the 92 LX's had the A1..mine did..there is a very informative thread somewhere around here about which year/trim had what engine..
            Originally posted by chessboxer
            We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
            Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Jay1 View Post
              Joshs92ex is right, my f22a6 is like 145hp, my last cb has a a1 ans it was 130ish

a6 is 140hp

Comment

A1=125,a6=140, a4=130

Comment

Originally posted by jdm egizzle 6 View Post
                  A1=125,a6=140, a4=130
                  Also keep in mind that was crank hp 15-18 years ago.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I'm locking this thread due to the lousy information being given... in addition to the fact that the OP asked for, well... this entire site to be condensed into a single thread.

You have an F22A1. 125hp when new and healthy. Less after so many years...

But yes, jdm egizzle 6 is correct in the engine power ratings as they came from the factory.

Comment

Working...
                    X