Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

thermostat selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thermostat selection

wats the best temp thermostat to use in an engine.

i realised there three diffrent temps. 195-high 180-med/OEM 170- low

i was thinking maybe 170 would be better as less pressure would be held in the coolant passages when this is closed thus less pressure on the water pump seals. and a colder thermostat wouldnt creat less of a shock in temp change for the cyl. head when it opens to let the cold water in??

idk i need sum opinions on this please. thanx

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
    wats the best temp thermostat to use in an engine.

i realised there three diffrent temps. 195-high 180-med/OEM 170- low

i was thinking maybe 170 would be better as less pressure would be held in the coolant passages when this is closed thus less pressure on the water pump seals. and a colder thermostat wouldnt creat less of a shock in temp change for the cyl. head when it opens to let the cold water in??

idk i need sum opinions on this please. thanx
    use what ever is recommended from Honda.

unless you have mods that need to run at a colder or higher temp.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Just do oem 180
      wat?

Comment

Hey C91BLX7, is your Sig. photoshop or real, If it's real SWEEEET.

GOT F?

Comment

Working...
        X