Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

ROH Kit from Tasauto Any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROH Kit from Tasauto Any good?

Hey

Anyone know if ROH Kit from Tasauto is any good?

http://www.tasauto.com/Product/Brows...=1886&s=192100

for $364

or i should scramble up for parts?

Thank

364 is damn good considering the hubs themselves brand new cost about 100 a piece
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

gettin the parts yourself probably cost near the same. maybe lil more. only thing id be awary of is the rotors

hubs are 100 ea
      bearings are about 44 ea.

so right theres 300

and good rotors are like 60 ea

Comment

Yeah...I dont even know if they use Genuine Honda Parts

Maybe i should email them

Comment

sounds good to me everything is new!
          noob ? is the rear already roh?
          Freedom Is Not Free
          U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
            sounds good to me everything is new!
            noob ? is the rear already roh?
            yes rear is.

tas is a good company and CB7Tuner advertises for them. if it wasn't good do you think deev would advertise for them?
            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

sadly i'm a somewhat noob and Due to the economy I have no choice but to fix my own car.
              I just found this on the net
              picture guide
              http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2027047&page=1
              doesn't look that hard at least my car is not that rusty

I'm just looking at this option for a long run when i have to change rotor again.

yeah my rear is disc since i got 93 coupe

i'm waiting for my Dewalt impact gun and i might be able to tackle this easily

@slick - you got a point there. I bought parts from them before and they seem to be good quality.

Comment

TASauto only sells quality parts. I refuse to advertise for companies I don't believe in, especaially when I allow them to open a Member Shop here on the site.

As for good rotors, Brembos can be had for $30 each, unless the price somehow doubled.

But yes, the TASauto parts are great, and the price is the best you're going to get for new parts, unless you have some crazy hookup, or find someone that bought the parts and is now selling them unused at a loss.

Comment

its a good kit. many have it. I would buy it if I had the cash

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                  01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                  93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                  93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Aside from brakes, whats the point or purpose of ROH?

I know originally, we're pressed and this makes things easier, but is that the only reason?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

A lot of people get used parts from junkyards. It's cheaper that way, but if the parts need replacing, it ends up costing more. I'll probably go for the TAS stuff myself once I change my rotors. Should be in a year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                        Aside from brakes, whats the point or purpose of ROH?

I know originally, we're pressed and this makes things easier, but is that the only reason?
                        Yeah, it makes changing the rotors MUCH easier. If you're going to replace your pads, rotors, and bearings, you might as well convert to ROH. You can also upgrade to larger rotors with the ROH setup, I believe... the 3.2 CL rotors and caliper brackets are needed. (doublecheck that... I THINK I have that right...)

Comment

But i mean, if you're gonna go ROH, why use Honda/direct replacements? Why not just upgrade to the Acura rotors?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I believe it IS using Acura spec rotors... just not the big ones.

It'll cost more to get the brackets to do the larger rotor conversion, plus you'd need wheels that could accomodate them. Stellies then become a no-no, I believe.

Comment

Ah, i see.

Comment

Working...
                              X