Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Help finding the plug.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help finding the plug.

I have looked at the damn useless chiltons manual till I am blue in the face. It says that the plug you jumper to get the CEL codes off is under the passenger side dash. I have looked everywhere and unless I have to remove something to get to it I don't see the plug anywhere.

A little guidance would be cool before I rip the whole freakin dash out.
    Thanks
    LIVE FREE OR DIE

^^ it's under the carpet. You have to pull the carpet up and look on the side behind the bulberry piece that holds the carpet down. If I could walk to my car I would but yeah

Originally posted by Juice21
    thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
    Originally posted by GameChewer
    Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Forgot to post 90 accord 4 dr LX model.
      Sorry
      LIVE FREE OR DIE

Comment

Originally posted by ironhead View Post
        Forgot to post 90 accord 4 dr LX model.
        Sorry
        it should still be in the same place i described, or atleast i believe so

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy View Post
          it should still be in the same place i described, or atleast i believe so
          Thanks bro. What the hell is bulberry. A color?
          LIVE FREE OR DIE

Comment

Thanks bro. What the hell is bulberry. A color?
            yeah, my interior is bulberry and idk what color yours is but that's the color mine is. Did you find the plug?

Comment

Just got done cooking breakfast for my son. Got to feed him before I work his ass off for the rest of the day but will go check on it right now.
              Thanks Breeziebabyyy
              LIVE FREE OR DIE

Comment

Just got done cooking breakfast for my son. Got to feed him before I work his ass off for the rest of the day but will go check on it right now.
                Thanks Breeziebabyyy
                no prob bro i'ma go lay down now, i need a nap. I'll be back on in a couple of hours to see if you found it or not. PM me if you have questions.

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...light=CEL+jump

Comment

Checked your DIY and mine has a 2 wire blue plug but inside it is the male side of the plug. Seems to me you need the female side to jump it. Am I right or am I looking at the wrong plug. It is the only plug that isn't plugged into something.
                    LIVE FREE OR DIE

Comment

Stick a paperclip in the holes. Jump the plug with the paperclip. That plug in the picture looks weird, as I think there's already something in there. There is no male side to that plug.

Comment

I can't even find mine either. All though I don't have a cell on either.

Comment

Originally posted by jimy View Post
                          I can't even find mine either. All though I don't have a cell on either.
                          It SHOULD be under there, unless someone cut it.
                          Just look around under the carpet, under the dash, under the kick panel, etc.

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Yeah I found it. It was the plug with the 2 prongs instead of holes in it. I just stripped a piece of wire in the middle and shoved it in there and it put on quite the light show.
                            Next question is this. I have searched the forum for ECU codes and no one ever answers the question of how do you know when it's done giving codes? Mine blinked out a 7 one time then blinked out 17 I don't know how many times cuz I quit counting at 13. Anybody?
                            LIVE FREE OR DIE

Comment

The ecu will repeat the code(s) till you remove the jumper wire.

Comment

Working...
                              X