Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

home made ITBs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

home made ITBs

Gros plan sur les ITB

- F20A4 manifold flange
    - HONDA CBR 954 cc throttles
    - H22 green type 340 cc

that is awesome!!!!
    51% motherfucker 49% son of a bitch

Comment

Does it work ? , its looking nice !

Comment

Nice work
        My ride History:
        Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
        Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
        Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
        -----------------------------------
        1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

why is there a bent wrench welded to it in the 4th picture?

looks badass, though. they look almost like old-school weber carbs!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

i see that they are slightly angled. but wont they still hit the firewall? awesome throttle response, though
            you'll love my nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
              why is there a bent wrench welded to it in the 4th picture?

looks badass, though. they look almost like old-school weber carbs!

it's for the throttle cable

Comment

Originally posted by angus67 View Post
                i see that they are slightly angled. but wont they still hit the firewall? awesome throttle response, though
                they will not hit the firewall ! F sohc needs high lenght runners, better for the low revs !

Comment

Reminds me of these:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&highlight=itb

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

i'm wondering about the vacuum setup, about the map reading, if it will be better like this or better with a big vacuum canister ( at least the size of the upper manifold ?? )

a lot of people says the ecu will fail, and part throtte will be unstreetable ?

acutally, i'm not really worried about the idleing and atmospheric pressure, i'm looking for a pure race ecu : TPS/Fuel tuning.

if someone can help me !!

Comment

Crome software has previsitions for itb setups.. allows you to use several columns say 1-5 pure vacumn based.. and 6-10 using tps percentages.. neat stuff.. its not the easiest shit in the world.. but with a vacumn gauge and patience you can dial it in over time...

ostrich is definetly needed thou

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

heres what i mean.. this is a stock b16 map with itb plugin added.. the map is completely stock and unaltered. just gives you an idea of whats capable.. with the full itb plugin u can add more columns.. say use 6rows for vac and 6 rows for tps percentage..

oh maybe its me but.. im having a hard time seeing that wrench/throttle cable setup working.. i mean can the wrench fully open up the throttles? it seems like it would hit something before it could make a full radius turn to open them up???
                        Last edited by WiKKeDV16; 10-13-2008, 08:51 AM.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16 View Post

oh maybe its me but.. im having a hard time seeing that wrench/throttle cable setup working.. i mean can the wrench fully open up the throttles? it seems like it would hit something before it could make a full radius turn to open them up???

about crome, i'm looking for the ITB plugin but never found it !!

Comment

Nice setup

Do you already have a new vacuum box as well?

I'm doing mine too, but I don't have enough time right now. Take a look at my MR and you'll see.

Keep up the good work

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
                            My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

wow, those are sweet.

2003 Honda Civic SI
                              1991 Honda Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                              X