Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Waht kind of ECU do I have??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waht kind of ECU do I have??

hi everyone!!! I'm a noob in this so I have no idea of what I'm talking about!! but I have a H22a1 On my car and I want to get My ECU chipped!! I visited hondata.com and they got some chips and chipped ECU's but I don't know wich one will fit my engine!!! I hope you guys help me!!!

s300 will do it for me

Comment

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
      s300 will do it for me
      thanx dude!!!

Comment

why do you want a chip

are you going to be tuning the car?

Comment

problably the p13 if they installed the H correctly

youll want a p06 or a p28 if you wanna chip it. PM d112crzy for more info

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
            s300 will do it for me
            How does that help???? He probably doesn't even know wtf that is.

You sir should have a P13 if you have the stock prelude ECU. Now chipping The lude and accord ECU's has been tried but not perfected and idk anyone who has.

On the other hand, Civic ECU's are more common and can be tuned to do anything and chipped all day long. Whereas the Accord/lude's are only timing adjustable stock.

I would say find your self a good price on a P06(No VTEC) but it has to be chipped for it, P28(has VTEC) but again has to be chipped to run your motor properly.

Search around the site and find out what your lookin for exactly and make sure you have someone good to tune that bad boy.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
              why do you want a chip

are you going to be tuning the car?
              not really I just want more aceleration!!

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                problably the p13 if they installed the H correctly

youll want a p06 or a p28 if you wanna chip it. PM d112crzy for more info
                what is a P13?? or P06??
                Last edited by h_accord_93; 10-08-2008, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by h_accord_93 View Post
                  what is a P13??
                  P13 is a prelude ECU for stock H22's.... search man. all of your answers are just a click away.

Comment

what is a P13?? or P06??

P13=93-96 prelude "VTEC" ECU
                    P06=early 90's civic ECU, the "EF" chassis

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

honestly i believe you are too new about this and should do some lil more research cuz it seems like these fellas are doing alll the work...

Originally posted by deevergote
                      .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Originally posted by turboAccordHSF View Post
                        honestly i believe you are too new about this and should do some lil more research cuz it seems like these fellas are doing alll the work...
                        yeah!! I'm even more confused!! but I think I'm getting it!!

Comment

not really I just want more aceleration!!
                          wont get much out of a chip without a tune because the point of a chip is to allow you to configure the base map.

Comment

i got a p13 in a stock f22a1 i got great bottom end
                            You Can Catch me Ridin In My CB Eyes On The Rearview Lookin For The Police

Comment

Originally posted by hondaguy305 View Post
                              i got a p13 in a stock f22a1 i got great bottom end
                              ?!? I'm surprised it even runs it..... you sure you don't mean the P12? thats the stock Lude F22 ECU.

Comment

Working...
                              X