Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Who has the most mileage on their car??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow i have 257 maybe i can get by with some more abuse after it explodes cool not on the wallet kaboom....lol

Comment

125K,runs like new.I don't think I can ever kill it even if I tried.
      I know....I'm gunna lower it

Comment

haha jeez guys im runnin 379475km on mine and its still all original except.. well.. tires, oil, you know

Comment

Originally posted by darian_hagen_9 View Post
          haha jeez guys im runnin 379475km on mine and its still all original except.. well.. tires, oil, you know
          235,794.8 miles...not too shabby...middle aged for a cb7
          ____

Comment

haha yea mines all original, i bought it off of the original owner for 700 bucks about a month ago, what a deal everythings perfect on it except somebody had a little anger problem an gave a beating to the hood and passenger fender, and i have no power to the heater motor, all fixable though

Comment

266K and only 200 bucks! Just needed a new rad

Comment

256K on the shell 110 on the motor/trans

My CB7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=phalpin

Comment

293,xxx miles! whattt..

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

27000 with everything stock......only thing replace is clutch

Comment

i just rolled onto 160,500.

Comment

236,000 miles and time for another oil change

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                        "The Turtle"
                        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

just hit 200k on the clock and im up to 600 on the motor
                          You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
                          Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

248,645.9 original miles and still going strong. I need to change the timing belt and seats and seals but doesnt drip or or use oil. No misses and only light on is for the o2 sensor but I have straight pipe so Im like fuck it. I check my codes periodically.

Comment

Just hit 300k on the car last Saturday..last I checked today it was 300,456 miles.
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

1st CB: 250K
                                2nd CB: 200K
                                3rd CB: 275K

1999 BMW M3
                                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                                X