Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Who has the most mileage on their car??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Within the last couple weeks, I did a timing belt/water pump replacement, valve lash adjustment, tune-up and replaced some leaking engine seals on my bro's cb7. Leaking engine seals that were replaced: dizzy O-ring, valve cover gasket kit (rocker arm O-rings previously replaced), front cam seal, front balance shaft seal (left belt off). I also made sure idle was set properly and base ignition timing. The suspension, brakes, motor and tranny are all in great shape, car rides smooth.

My dad bought this car used from coworker with 210,XXX miles as a family car, then handed down to my brother. It is a 1990 Accord EX sedan manual tranny with the original stock F22a4 engine. It has a JHM VIN #, seattle silver exterior with that ugly maroon interior. The body of the car is horrible with rust holes all over the place. Also, it is on it's 2nd clutch, replaced with new OEM and 4th timing belt job.

However, that engine runs so smooth at idle and on the throttle, more so now with all my work. I was amazed at how strong the engine still is for stock and it has 385,XXX miles!!
    Last edited by HondaFan81; 10-01-2009, 08:58 AM.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
      enough said:

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
      that 460+k car doesn't have that many miles on the engine does it?

So like 365k is the highest we've seen on original engine?
      If you are referring to my post...yes that is the orignal motor...460+K on motor and chassis!
      Last edited by 90-JDMCB7; 10-02-2009, 12:44 PM.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Getting close to 109K

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

279k on original motor and tranny almost everything is original except clutch and starter. Oh and im still rockin A/C R12 Original. Did a high speed once and still hit 130mph+ with no problem. Im stickin stock to see if i get 400k! CBs FTMW!!!!!

Comment

Mine just went over 111111 the other day. Kinda sad to see so many others with as low of mileage as mine, lots of shops told me it was unheard of on that car.

Comment

427,000 miles original engine chasis no rebuild FTW!!!!!!

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
              91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
              funds for swap:$000.00
              Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
              Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

i dont even know how much millage i have either on the motor,tranny,or chassis, cuz the odo has been rolled backed, and its been junked, and then rebuilt. The carfax is all fucked up.

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
                Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

I have 212K on my chassis and 65K on the engine. The tranny is origional is shifts like it has 212K...
                  '92 CB7 H22a M2B4

Comment

i got 227k on the stock f22a6 w/ full bolt-ons...and she ran low 16's last weekend

1990 Accord LX Sedan~Sold
                    1993 Accord EX Sedan~Sold
                    1995 Suzuki GSX-R 750~Totaled

Comment

damn your guys miles put my 155k to shame. lol

Originally posted by visualpoet
                      some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

Mine has 146k my brothers has 280k. His might be the stock clutch but we cant really verify

Comment

167K but i got a 95 cd5

Comment

My car has 94k on it so it is still has a long life ahead of it.
                            Time to Fix it Up

Comment

178,xxx

Comment

Originally posted by kkaiser7901 View Post
                                My car has 94k on it so it is still has a long life ahead of it.
                                thats it? what year is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X