Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Who has the most mileage on their car??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine has 146k on a new clutch
    my brothers has 279k on what we suspect to be the orignal clutch.

Comment

207,000 on my 93 lx. Still runs good. Auto tranny shifts a little ruff though.

Comment

This is a crazy thead! Here in the UK a Car with 100K is seen to be starting to get on a bit, u guys bring it to another level, just shows how well these cars can go.

I have 84k original miles on my 93 CB3

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
        UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
        NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

234 000 miles, (370 000km) original engine/5 speed trans, not sure about the clutch...
          one small rust spot in front of the driver's side tail light., lots of oil leaks and a scary sounding howl that I'm thinking is a waterpump about to calve.

Comment

I bought mys 93 sedan four years ago with 147k original engine and trans and its now its got 153k runs good And since i found this website its running stronger And faster then ever !! thanks guys for youre help with it !!
            " its just a single cam "

Comment

I only have 111k. After a new distributor,starter, and oil pan gasket she runs top notch!

Comment

not sure about the eingine but the car got 252000 on it

Comment

Originally posted by Juan4DCB7 View Post
                  My fathers '88 inline six f150 has over 500k.
                  Those straight sixes are beast. They even get decent mpg, as I remember.

I'm a youngin, 190k. I'm hoping to see it roll over 300k before letting go of this cb.

Comment

253,345 On My Cb... 657,874 On My 89 Volvo 240dl Runs Like Shit But Still Runs!

Comment

Originally posted by 90Haccord View Post
                      230K, original motor, original AUTOMATIC tranny
                      I drive like an old man, it will last forever
                      I will get a new car before this one dies.
                      Lol.
                      Bisimoto Engineering
                      1) Call 1-888-9BC-MOTO(888-922-6686 ext. 1) Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST
                      2) Email me, robert@bisimoto.com
                      3) Contact me on AIM, robert@bisimoto.com

Comment

my original motor had 306,000 b4 i went from 3rd to 2nd one day. now the h22a only has 40,000 on it and the body is at 380,000
                        before & after

Comment

sorry forgot 2 say the h22a is the third motor. had 2 f22a6s b4
                          before & after

Comment

i got only 57k!

Comment

that 460+k car doesn't have that many miles on the engine does it?

So like 365k is the highest we've seen on original engine?
                              ____

Comment

I just turned over 90K.

Comment

Working...
                                X