Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Who has the most mileage on their car??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

299965 miles on my 91 se original motor and automatic tranny

Comment

gotcha beat

I got 11,247 original miles on my 91 accord ex and 193,423k on my 93 ex. Fucked up part is they both run allmost identical.

Comment

Originally posted by H22artman View Post
        sorry bro. there aint a chance in hell you have that many miles. Unless maybe you are referring to kilometers or you are counting the tenths???

you would be in Honda history books if you even had a million on there and the car was still running.

unless you drive across the country every week you are simply dreaming.
        yea what i meant was 176k

Comment

only 282k on my 91 A/T, second shifts sorta hard though.
          Cars:
          91 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          98 Accord LX Sedan
          95 Eagle Talon TSI AWD (E3 16G, PTE 780cc, Godspeed FMIC)

Comment

Originally posted by H22A91CB7 View Post
            sad but true....1760269 read it right off the meter.....might as well say 2,000,000
            Thats Insane!!!!!!!!, oh just read two posts ahead of me, I take that back. HAHAHAHHAA
            1992 Accord Coupe
            1994 Teal EJ2

1988 CRX SI RIP
            1995 Milano Red EJ1 RIP
            1987 Accord Sedan RIP

Comment

200 000 kms and then the a6 was pushing too much oil for emmissions testing(aircare), the tranny was broken but working a okay so a whole eng/trans out of a 92 sedan with 458 000 kms was the driveline but i put it in anyways.... works good no smoke, no tick, no slipping trans either
              96 Accord SiR driveline installed. CF2 donar

Comment

enough said:

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

I'm guessing my car has well over 300,000 miles on it. I checked the Carfax report, and in 1999 it had 260,000 on it then. So, almost 9 years later, who knows what it has. I've changed the cluster due to some of it not working, this cluster says it has 113 and change. Hell, I may have over 400,000 on it.

I wish it had accurate documentation, it'd be interesting to see

Comment

My 90 ex auto only has 159,000 on it and the F22a4 only has around 70,000 miles on it. The motor was taking out of a relatives car that was bought all most brand new at the time and hit in the back and sat in a garage since like 2001. then the motor was put into my car and finally put on the road in 2007.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
                    Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
                    My member's ride

Comment

219k on my 93 EX 5spd. The motor was rebuilt at 180k

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                      "The Turtle"
                      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

218k on a 92 Wagawn!!! Still runs like a bat outta hell.

Comment

Im just about to push 200k. She runs like a champ and still geting 28+MPG.
                          R.I.P Rex 10/10/97-08/06/09
                          There aren’t enough words in this world to say how much you will be missed. love you buddy!

Comment

223K and still runin strong, few a few minor parts replaced...ECU and starter

Comment

i have 258 on mine and i have done is change the timing belt and it has taking me from MI to TX 4 times and back and still out runs cavy's and lightly modded civics

Comment

181k, not the most but getting up there....!

Comment

Working...
                                X