Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Where To Buy Brembo Break Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where To Buy Brembo Break Kit

Hi guys. I'd like to buy a mad slotted break kit and what better break kit than Brembo. Now i live in australia, so is there any websites that ship here?

buy it ship have it shipped to someone in the us then get it shipped to you

Comment

just a thought

Comment

he makes a good point, ask like deever to have it sent to you or something. somebody trustworthy lol. but either go to the site or ebay should work.

Comment

Blanks are better, don't bother payin extra for the slotted/drilled rotors.

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by thatwhiteguy View Post
            he makes a good point, ask like deever to have it sent to you or something. somebody trustworthy lol. but either go to the site or ebay should work.
            LOL do you know deev, what makes you think he is trustworthy.

He's running a website not a courier business.

Back on topic, Ebay would be the place to go, look for sellers that ship to you and look for good feedback also.
            1993 Accord EX
            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post

Most companies can ship overseas.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Na i want just slotted. I know that drilled have a good chance of cracking and that slotted would be the best choice for street performance. I plan to go turbo in the future and i wanna make sure i have enough stopping power. If its too expensive i might go Powerslot. Does anyone know anything about Powerslot? Are they any good?

Comment

I hate to try to steer ur choice but I wanna save u $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Slotted rotors will just eat up ur pads, they have no cooling advantage over blanks. They just cost more.

Powerslot rotors are on the same level as Brembos in quality, and I believe price.

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

just get the Vigor upgrade w/ the EBC slotted and dimpled rotors. That'll be plenty enough, and will set you back only about 400-500 dollars vs 2000+ dollars for the brembo kit.

member's ride thread
                    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                    91 Accord SE 176k
                    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
                      LOL do you know deev, what makes you think he is trustworthy.

Back on topic, Ebay would be the place to go, look for sellers that ship to you and look for good feedback also.
                      I'm plenty trustworthy... I'm just REALLY bad at shipping things on time (and many of the things I send to Australia never make it!)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                        I'm plenty trustworthy... I'm just REALLY bad at shipping things on time (and many of the things I send to Australia never make it!)
                        Lol you told me about your shipping puntuality. BTW I wasn't saying your not trustworthy, I was just saying that if someone has never met you or spoken to you how can they know if they can trust you.
                        1993 Accord EX
                        2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Well see the thing is i really dont know any honda model called vigor here in australia. I saw this Powerslot big break kit which includes 8' slotted rotors. Is that any good? How fast would the pads wear out anyway?

Comment

there are 12 in powerslots

i think stock is 9, you could do wagon setup which is 11

glory is talking. ive had drilled and slotted on my car for 2 years and hey what do you know? no cracks, no uneven pad wear.

cheap ones too. so do what you please, and enjoy!
                            Last edited by slammed4thgen; 09-19-2008, 08:18 AM.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by BLKWLF View Post
                              Well see the thing is i really dont know any honda model called vigor here in australia. I saw this Powerslot big break kit which includes 8' slotted rotors. Is that any good? How fast would the pads wear out anyway?
                              well stock we have 10.2in. rotors so 8" would be a HUGE downgrade IMO. Look up Vigor and maybe see what its called in Australia. Acura makes the Vigor so maybe there's an Acura rename of the Vigor over there?

member's ride thread
                              93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                              99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                              91 Accord SE 176k
                              97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Working...
                              X