Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Squeaking coming from steering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Squeaking coming from steering

Hey guys i got a quick question about a problem i am having! Some people can drive for months with little noises but they irritate me alot, i just had my brakes redone because they were squeaking lightly lol. Anyway back on topic, When the car is at a dead stop or making a big turn while driving slowly, mostly at a dead stop and the steering wheel is turned theres a loud sound coming from the front area. Its only when i turn the sterring wheel. Its not coming from the wheels or anything because the car isnt rolling when i hear it mostly. I am thinking something along the lines of the steering components or suspension. Just wanted to get some feedback from you guys b4 i take it to a mechanic and he tries to make me replace everything! Any ideas?

R.I.P> Ronald Murphy the best dad ever in life. YOu will be missed.

how is the weather up in ny? i used to live in the bronx. but b2tt (back to the topic) (i smell a new acronym, that is if im not late) but yes about your steering issue, check you power steering fluid level, if its low you got a leak somewhere, if level is good check under your car to see how is your rack and pinion, and if you do have to go to a mechanic go to like 3 different ones, if they all tell you more or less the same response than most likely they are right

bless

Comment

Working...
    X