Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Where can I find koni yellow/ground control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I find koni yellow/ground control

A koni yellow/ground control set up brand new?????????

mod notes: title edited for clarity
    Last edited by blizzard335; 09-11-2008, 12:57 PM.

try ebay. It won't be wallet friendly though.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Its not koni and groundcontrol but www.neuspeed.com has a setup for our cb's Koni yellows and neuspeed race springs for $599.99. When u look at what you are getting its a pretty good deal.
      One Day At A Time
      "Honda Connaisseur"
      1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
      1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
      1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
      1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
      1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
      1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
      Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
      Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Has anybody tried the Koni reds on a lowered CB?
        Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Does anyone on here have that nuespeed setup? If so do you have any pics. I'm looking at getting new suspension and for the money I don't think you could beat it. I'm just curious as to how low the car will sit and how it handles/rides.

Comment

There is no Koni/GroundControl setup. You need to buy the parts separately. The only setup that comes properly matched is the Neuspeed Cup Kit, which includes Neuspeed Race springs and special Koni Yellow struts.

The struts in the Cup Kit have 5 perches. It's a snap ring that you have to move, so it can only be done when the assembly is apart... not like coilovers. The height varies slightly depending on which perch you choose. I have a 50 profile tire, and I believe I'm on the lowest perch with regular Konis (only 4 perches), and I have a 1-2 finger wheel gap. Plenty low for me! (I actually miss my "sport" drop!) I'm on H&R Race, which are nearly identical to the Neuspeed Race springs in the kit.

A few people have Koni Reds. I have one friend that loved his. The downside to them is that they're only adjustable when they're off the car and disassembled... so for the most part, they're non-adjustable. Still very high quality, though.

Comment

How bout this... what coilovers could i put on the konis from neuspeed.com?????

Comment

You can put any coilovers on them.

However, coilover sleeves are pretty much garbage. There are a few decent quality ones, like Ground Control (who has their springs made by Eibach), and Skunk2. However, a proper set of springs is MUCH better for performance. That, or a full matched coilover set (not just sleeves over struts)

Comment

www.ground-control-store.com
                  www.tirerack.com for the konis

actually, koni yellows that have been specially valved by koni to match the springrate you choose for the ground controls are about as good as you can get. theyve been proven in both autocross and on the track by many people.

My Members Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

That's assuming you know how to properly set up the GC's, and know what to ask for when requesting custom valving. That's much more complicated than navigating the internet, which seems to be quite difficult for some people.

Comment

Working...
                    X