Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need advice

ok so last year swapped my f22 for an h22, and well yesterday i totaled it. so heres my situation: my daily is a Gen 6 so i have the f23 thats in it now. I also have my f22 and h22 out my gen4. whats the next step?? look for another gen4 bc i loved it so effing much? sell h22 an f22 so i can boost my f23 in the gen6? swap in H to my 6thgen? i mean i guess i could sell both and build and boost the shit out the f22 bc prob wont get much dough 4 it anyhow!

idk i have to ask you guys bc friends and fam dont understand why we do what we do! they tell me to sell all and save the money!! i dont see that happening!

Originally posted by johndenver120 View Post
    ok so last year swapped my f22 for an h22, and well yesterday i totaled it. so heres my situation: my daily is a Gen 6 so i have the f23 thats in it now. I also have my f22 and h22 out my gen4. whats the next step?? look for another gen4 bc i loved it so effing much? sell h22 an f22 so i can boost my f23 in the gen6? swap in H to my 6thgen? i mean i guess i could sell both and build and boost the shit out the f22 bc prob wont get much dough 4 it anyhow!

idk i have to ask you guys bc friends and fam dont understand why we do what we do! they tell me to sell all and save the money!! i dont see that happening!
    thats a hard decision but id boost the f23 or ya could trade the 6th gen for my 4th gen lol ive always wanted a 6th gen but ended up wit my 93 and ive grown to love it
    to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
    Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

h22 in 6th gen sounds tight to me

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
        h22 in 6th gen sounds tight to me
        OBD issues?
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

yeah no deal, lol! and just wanted to add that i crashed messin with my ipod in the rain. i wasnt racin or nothin like that! it was a low speed crash but enough to bend the frame.

P.S. i kno this not to be said here but pm me if u in tri-state and need parts!

P.P.S the 4th gen was 1000 times more fun than my grocery getter gen6. so acc0rd addition if money wasnt an issue id do it ina heart beat

Comment

anyone know if u can swap an f23 into a 93?
            to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
            Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
              OBD issues?
              yea i totally forgot about obd..

o well

i'd turbo it or just keep it running stock for DD. and sell engines and buy another cb..

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                OBD issues?
                lets just say obd is a non issue! well in the Bronx it really isnt an issue!

Comment

if you can convert a obd2 h22 to obd1 then you should be able to convert obd1 to obd2.... only problem i see with it would be the crank postion sensor

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                  Originally posted by deevergote.
                  But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

hmmmm

Comment

decisions, decisions......

Comment

yo juss keep one and bulid n the rest sell off bro..
                        Taking it one day at a time since my cb got stolen and stripped of my mods..

Comment

selling your h and old f22 would give you a good head start on a nice turbo set up, id take the h22 of your hands if its the jdm one

Comment

Working...
                          X