Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

N1 exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N1 exhaust

Are these things any good. I probably already know the answer since there are tons of them on ebay for dirt cheap and there are alot. There arent really any specs on them and i have my mind set on the apexi world sport but i am curious to everyones thoughts on these. Chime in with input guys! By the way this weekend i am going to attempt to change my front axle and valve cover gaskets and spark plug seals and start the 50$ paintjob on my hood and roof! should be fun!

R.I.P> Ronald Murphy the best dad ever in life. YOu will be missed.

Originally posted by newyorkcb7ss View Post
    Are these things any good. I probably already know the answer since there are tons of them on ebay for dirt cheap and there are alot. There arent really any specs on them and i have my mind set on the apexi world sport but i am curious to everyones thoughts on these. Chime in with input guys! By the way this weekend i am going to attempt to change my front axle and valve cover gaskets and spark plug seals and start the 50$ paintjob on my hood and roof! should be fun!
    i have one.if you like loud exhaust like me its for you...you might get harassed by the cops though.if you get one make sure you find one that includes a silencer.

but anywho heres mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_75lRUwv6I

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

kudos

I've heard the welds on these are very well done, super street ran an article on them a while back, as you know about three of the editors have a 90-97 accord. I dont know about horsepower in terms of flow but they are well made unlike other ebay garbage, might be worth trying..

Comment

I have a full exhaust on my car with an N1 muffler, with a stock cat, my car is quiet, but I could feel the low end difference. I say, go for it!

Comment

I wouldn't get one of these. They tend to rust pretty quickly if its just one of the no-name brands that I think you're referring to. Other then that, for the money they are worth it. They can be VERY obnoxious though.

Let just put it this way;

As with most automotive parts. You get what you pay for. You could always paint some of to reduce rust with some high ehat paint or engine paint.

Comment

Just as a side note as well, and only as personal preference. I do not like the sound that exhaust makes for whomever posted the video. I completely understand and respect the decision for whoevers it is but personally, i find it raspy. Not to say that I dont like loud exhausts. I've had a Invidia N1 that was awesome but very loud, nice deep tone though.

Comment

i had a n1 style custom setup on my ride but it got toooo loud when i fix/put on a 4-2-1 header and a high flow cat i had to cut it off and i put a cheap cherry bomb turbo 2 on my car.
              back at it again

Comment

thanks for the input! I may try it out!

R.I.P> Ronald Murphy the best dad ever in life. YOu will be missed.

Comment

Working...
                X