Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

94 f22b1 gas mpg????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

94 f22b1 gas mpg????

my girlfriend just bought this car and its not fast at all!! it really slow, i tuned it up,changed all the filters,but its slow and burns gas... she gets 170 to 190 on a full tank. I get more mileage on my h22a... she got it with 120,000 miles. any idea what it could be or is that how it is????
    ACCORDEX92
    CHICAGO,IL

H22A ACCORD

my car gets about the same with a f22a1 w/ a cai but i dont have a cracked header and possibly a clogged cat try cleaning out the throttle body and fuel filter + oxygen sensor

91 DX F22A1 w/ CAI

Comment

i think she should of let me look at the car before she bought it.... but it should get better gas mileage
      ACCORDEX92
      CHICAGO,IL

H22A ACCORD

Comment

maybe she just wanted to suck up to you by gettin the same car as you lol

91 DX F22A1 w/ CAI

Comment

Looks just like mine... color and all but 4dr lol
          ACCORDEX92
          CHICAGO,IL

H22A ACCORD

Comment

do a full tune up on it, plugs wires dizzy cap rotor fuel filter and then it should be better, that's what i would do if I just bought a used car.

member's ride thread
            93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
            99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
            91 Accord SE 176k
            97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2
              do a full tune up on it, plugs wires dizzy cap rotor fuel filter and then it should be better, that's what i would do if I just bought a used car.
              first thing i did was put a bosch cap, bosch rotor,ngk plugs,fram air filter and pcv valve.... bosch cap and rotors are made in Japan comes with 3yr warranty... lol.. Im a commercial manager for murrays auto parts
              ACCORDEX92
              CHICAGO,IL

H22A ACCORD

Comment

well i never like the fram air filter but is it throwing any codes? to get that bad it has to have a o2 sensor out. i never get less than 270 a tank w/ a f22a6 auto. my friend had a 94 ex and he use to get like 32mpg. what plug wires do u have on it?

Comment

wires are new but dont remember brand... no codes, no light... O2 sensor i didnt change yet.. the only light on is srs light
                  ACCORDEX92
                  CHICAGO,IL

H22A ACCORD

Comment

Working...
                  X