Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what headers do i get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ofr
    f22b2

F22a

notice the difference on the two
    thanks i do notice the difference. so now i have to get everything f22b2 exhuast wise?
    clicky the siggy!!!

ARCADIA GREEN MEMBER #20

AIM=SleepygreenCB7
    Yahoo=annamaineeak@yahoo.com

Comment

No just the header and downpipe for the F22b2. The rest is for a cb.(cat back and cat)
      -1991 Honda Accord LX H22a-

Comment

Originally posted by sleepygreen
        thanks i do notice the difference. so now i have to get everything f22b2 exhuast wise?
        Get a CB cat-back exhaust.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex
          Get a CB cat-back exhaust.
          and a b2 header n downpipe rite?
          clicky the siggy!!!

ARCADIA GREEN MEMBER #20

AIM=SleepygreenCB7

Comment

yes a b2 header and it should link up to the rest of your exhaust but back to ur turbo question.........
            yes the dsm kit is now no longer an option for you. You can use the turbo and injectors and blah blah blah but you can no longer use the manifold like in the f22ax. You will actually have to buy a turbo manifold made for your motor and at that point you might as well use a t3/t4 turbo anywayz......Go big or go home.

Comment

Originally posted by chrischhorn
              yes a b2 header and it should link up to the rest of your exhaust but back to ur turbo question.........
              yes the dsm kit is now no longer an option for you. You can use the turbo and injectors and blah blah blah but you can no longer use the manifold like in the f22ax. You will actually have to buy a turbo manifold made for your motor and at that point you might as well use a t3/t4 turbo anywayz......Go big or go home.
              yeah i heard that...i guess ill just save up more money...
              clicky the siggy!!!

ARCADIA GREEN MEMBER #20

AIM=SleepygreenCB7

Comment

okay heres another question...can i use all the goodies like a6 runners and all the other stuff everybody is puttin on their cars?

guys i was lookin on ebay comparing different headers....looks like im gonna have to make some kinda wierd combo....i think....the headers i can use b2, how about the second part will i be able to use a1? bcuz where the second part of the header meet with the catylitic converter its different flanges. it's really buggin me bcuz im seriously lookin into gettin some but i dont know what to do.
                Last edited by sleepygreen; 05-28-2008, 06:10 PM.
                clicky the siggy!!!

ARCADIA GREEN MEMBER #20

AIM=SleepygreenCB7

Comment

Working...
                X